Moved into house owned by Prophet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moved into house owned by Prophet

Post by wangchung on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 am

Hi everyone. I dreamt last night that I asked a Prophet that I know if I could move into an older wood house she owned. The front lawn was not kept up and the inside needed some work. She said yes, a little hesitation, but yes. I moved in. And discovered that her father used to live in the house so she was sensitive about that. I began cleaning it. She bought new carpet. We both painted. There was grass growing in the inside of the house that needed water. Eventually we got it clean. Even cleaned the outside with the long weeds. Next, a guy I know, couldnt see him in the dream, but knew he loved me, asked a cop to watch out for me and protect me in the house. An intruder came by and tried to come in the house, and he fell way way below it, for one edge of the house was on the side of a mountain and he fell over it.

Thanks for your help.

wangchung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved into house owned by Prophet

Post by unaday* on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Hi Wang
Just some thoughts
Are you actually close to this prophet in real life?
Could it be a ministry that she may have given up on in the past that you may be called to resurrect in some way - with her help?
The guy who loved you and called for a cop to watch out for you made me think of an intercessor of sorts that you may not be aware of...someone assigned to to pray for you that you may not know of. It is as if he called for spiritual authority- the Holy Spirit to watch over what you are doing and to cause you to be victorious over any opposition coming to fight.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by wangchung on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

HI. Thanks for responding. I knowthe prophet and did attend and help with her church regularly in th past, now I attend maybe once a month. Her ministry is still up and going. Yes, the guy I loved could be an intercessor. Thank God.

wangchung

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top