At the movies with my ex

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the movies with my ex

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 pm

Last night, I dreamed about going to the movies with my ex. I kind of felt forced to go. (Throughout the entire dream, I kept thinking to myself "why did I come"?) As we were walking to the theatre where the movie was showing, we stopped at the concession stand so he could get something to eat. It was a long walk to the theatre after leaving the concession stand. When we got in the theatre, he couldn't decide where to sit. I didn't care. I just wanted the date to be over with. I finally just sat down on the end of a row. He ended up in the seat behind me. I was so glad he wasn't sitting by me. Then he got up and made me move over so he could sit next to me. When I changed seats, suddenly there was an empty space between us. There was a chair missing. He noticed it and wanted to move again. So we walked all the way up to the top and sat down. He put his arm around me, but I kept moving it. Then he kept trying to kiss me on my cheek. He just about had me in a headlock trying to kiss my cheek. I continued to try and pull away from him. Then I woke up.

I am clueless about what this means.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: At the movies with my ex

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:39 pm

is the relationship over,or does he still hav contact? if so maybe he still wants some kind of contact,is he a controling kinda person?,making you move seats and then tries be intimate,followed by physical domination,i guess hes youre ex for good reason,not much help, but a start no less, flower Doh movies 4 me means your life,either past present or future,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 pm

The relationship is over. We don't have any kind of contact. He is kind of a controlling person. This is not the first dream that I've had about him since we've broken up. It's been over a year since we broke up. In the dream I had before this one, he was acting very controlling.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top