Dream #3 - The Tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream #3 - The Tornado

Post by Perimeter on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 am

Dream #3 – The Tornado

I was walking around a bend. It was elevated and looked like a walkway of the second floor of an apartment building. As I began to walk around the bend someone on a bike rode up to pass me and halted. They stopped the bike with enough force that the front wheel lifted off the ground. They said look there is a tornado and turned and went in the other direction. I turned to go in the same direction but I decided to go to the place I was headed….. The tornado was feet in front of us….

Now I was in what looked like a warehouse or self-storage facility and I was thinking if there was a freezer I would be alright… Now I was looking at two people in what looked like a very big storage room and they were positioning themselves at the very far wall in the rear of the room… It looked like they were bracing for the storm! I noticed that they left the door open and I thought they should close it. The door was on the opposite wall than them.

Now I was one of the two people and we were walking towards the door; very cautiously!!! As we got closer we could hear that something was going on but not so much that we had fear…. As we got closer to the open door we heard cracks and squeaks and looked up and could see that the roof was being pulled on….. Light shined through and I remember thinking what if the roof is pulled off…… We were cautious but not afraid…. As we walked through the door there was no real evidence of a tornado only a few pieces of paper blowing across the floor. There were two ways to go to the right or to the left….. I looked to the left and saw a wind that was so heavy it looked white it was so mighty I could see what looked like waves in it as I looked I saw a train….. It was so powerful that I stepped back into the room……

Now I’m in the tornado holding onto something, not afraid just holding; I know I’m in the tornado but not sure what I was holding on to…. I could see the wind, I could see the sun light and clam just outside the wind; I could feel the force of the wind. What I was holding on to started to turn and I saw that I was in the train….. I saw that it was a hole train still connected and engine running. I remember thinking WOW….. I remember thinking this train is gonna be thrown from this tornado!!! Then the train was released from the tornado and flying through the air……There was a distinct difference in atmosphere; something like being in the darkest of stormy days and in an instant the sunniest of sunny days. I could feel the light from the sun; feel the force of the wind and the force of the train falling. I remember feeling ready for the impact, thinking this is happening and I’m prepared… I could see the train getting closer and closer to the ground so I closed my eyes and relaxed into it…… The train hit the ground…. I slowly opened my eyes and just lay there…. I was in someone’s front yard. People walked out and they were amazed, they asked how I got there…. I did not say anything; I tried to move… as I moved I realized I was in this thing…… The best way I can explain it is that it looked like the frame of a motorcycle….. I said “how did I get in here” and this voice said I put you in here; I turned and looked and there was a man in there with me. We laid feet to feet; his head at one end and mine at the other, He simply smiled at me and I woke up.

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top