Stabbing with scissors and knife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stabbing with scissors and knife

Post by landi777 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:48 am

I dreamed that I was visiting another part of town and I was outside sitting on a bench. Two men drove up in a truck, both had scissors out that I could see. I knew that they were going to try to attack me. I locked eyes with one of them and he turned around and went away, but the other one kept approaching... I called on Jesus. In the meantime I had a very small pair of scissors hidden where he could not see, and as he approached me and tried to stab me, I stabbed him with the little scissors. Later in the dream, this man was trying to stab me with a knife, I grabbed his knife and stabbed him several times with it. Both times I walked away unharmed.

landi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stabbing with scissors and knife

Post by landi777 on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

I believe this dream was fulfilled. Over the last 3 days my car was broken into and I was hit by a hit and run driver while in my car. Saturday night when someone broke into my car, no windows were broken, they only stole a rose lying on my front seat and a case of water from my trunk. Then yesterday morning, a car ran into me and kept going. I chased him around the block and took a picture of his license plate. I only suffered muscle spasms to date and the damage to my car was not very extensive, but in the pictures it looks like he had extensive damage to his car. I believe that the dream was a warning of the enemy's attacks but also encouraging to know that his attempts would be thwarted or fail. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against me shall be shown to be in the wrong. What do you sense about this.

landi777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top