[b][color=blue]Mia Sherwood ministry on tv exposing the enemy[/color][/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b][color=blue]Mia Sherwood ministry on tv exposing the enemy[/color][/b]

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Hey guys! I had a dream last night that this ministry was on television. They interviewed Mia as well as some of the people in this ministry. I saw their faces but don't know who they were. I saw a few people's faces on tv whilst their being interviewed and telling of what happened and how the enemy tried to sow chaos in this ministry (daphanie02's dream)

Then they showed a clip of the enemy. It was two woman who both was in one sleeping bag. The bag moved and then both of them climbed out of the sleeping bag. Then they did some sexual stuff (sorry for this). I won't say what I saw, 'cause it is disgusting and it was as if they were mocking us. The one woman had long blonde hair and the other short dark hair. (This is not to say that this is what this person looks like irl, it could be symbolic) I also knew that the woman with the blonde hair was in charge.

I'm not sure if this dream is from God. But if it is this might mean that the enemy will be exposed (tv interview and appearing on tv).

Please don't go and look for people who fits this description in the dream and start suspecting certain members 'cause that is exactly what the enemy wants, for us all to be confused and mess up the fellowship that is in this ministry. Just keep on praying to God to handle this. It is not in our hands but in God's mighty hands. I thank God for giving us these dreams in advance to open our eyes.

What I also wish is that who ever this person / persons is, that he/she will be saved and led to Jesus by this ministry. By trying to do evil things, their eyes would be open to the love in this ministry and the love of Jesus and they would start to long for such love and blessing in their own lives.

God bless you all :kissyface:

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b][color=blue]Mia Sherwood ministry on tv exposing the enemy[/color][/b]

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:45 am

I believe you are right here Sirianti. I know Mia will be pleased to know that the Lord has it in his hands. Like there was any doubt about that! rofl

My hubby and I pray for this ministry everyday and I know that this dream to me says that the truth will be revealed. I thank the Lord for answering our prayers and the prayers of many here. I like you agree that we should not try to figure out who it is but let the Lord reveal it to us. Much better coming from him then through our own human understanding.

God bless and thanks for sharing this encouraging dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:59 am

lol! Yes and the Lord has Huge hands. I certainly don't want to be in a possition where those hands deals out a smack or two laugh

I'm also praying for this ministry, 'cause everyone here feels kind of like family. This ministry is the perfect example of great fellowship and is highly favoured I believe. I have learned so much here especially from people like you and the other moderators who always has wise words of encouragement! I can't wait to get up in the mornings to learn about the serious stuff and make a joke or two with other members who are great friends. My life has been blessed so much through this ministry. I thank our Lord Jesus for directing my path to it.

Love from your sister in Christ huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:10 am

Just wanted to ad this

This is for all y'all:

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by
(FLY!) and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie
(ALL!) all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose

(CHORUS x2)

Living life is fun and we've just begun
To get our share of the world's delights
(HIGH!) high hopes we have for the future
And our goal's in sight
(WE!) no we don't get depressed
Here's what we call our golden rule
Have faith in you and the things you do
You won't go wrong
This is our family Jewel

(REPEAT CHORUS)

lol!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:12 am

The enemy is homosexual in nature meaning, he cannot create so he imitates what God does only he doesn't and cannot do it in truth and love.

I believe that someone will come here out of nowhere, and falsely prophesy or interpret people's dreams until he has enough ground with the site to to try to completely tear it down

BUT, God will at a time give Mia exactly the words, tools or whatever it may be to stop him cold, to still him.

Psalm 8 comes to mind
Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perimeter on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 am

Good morning all, I just read through these post... They made me do a double take because of the title color=blue...... i just reposted 3 of a series of dreams at the request of another member; one has the color blue in it... day 2..... Ever since I had these dreams I have been really aware of the color blue... Extremely so in the news and in pictures....

Be Blessed!

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:48 pm

The enemy is homosexual in nature meaning, he cannot create so he imitates what God does only he doesn't and cannot do it in truth and love.

KDRE that is so profound. idea

I am in agreement.
Illusion and imitation are the only way for one who cannot be Holy to appear like light.

God will freely give discernment to those who ask.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:39 am

Amen!! God will not let this ministry go under by some evil person's tricks. How blessed we are to have God as our Father huggins We are always safe praiseGod

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Oh wow, that is a great interpretation KDRE. I dreamed of that b4 and did not know how to interpret what that meant. That helps me to understand those other dreams. Thanks!!

I agree Sirianta. It's so important to allow the Lord to reveal those things to us directly because our own thoughts about folks aren't always correct. Imma send u a message!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

You are right Christi85, we are flesh and can make many mistakes. But luckily we've got God to help us huggins

Who is Imma? Did you send me a message or someone else? lol!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:20 pm

lol! I was going to send you a msg but I got a phone call and became completely distracted. It wasn't that important though :-)

Amen Lady! He's very specific about things, especially when it comes to Him and His stuff. I just pray Father and believe in Jesus name that the Lord will reveal the exact plans of the enemy and the exact names to these wonderful men and women of God who've been with this ministry for many years and that they will be able to confirm with each other what you have revealed to them Lord Jesus. In Jesus mighty name I ask and pray, Amen.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Oki doki thumbs

I'm in agreement with you what you said about God revealing who it is.

Amen huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi Sirianta and Connie,

I wonder if this dream of a blonde woman - and the colour blue has anything to do with your dream Connie, of the woman on a building in Oklahoma? I know that you have already connected this dream with the one about the laser that Daphanae02 had Sirianta - and I'm struck by the thought that that involved someone standing on a building too.... At the time of reading the laser dream, I felt that the media was involved... and here we have TV...

Connie, I saw [in the thread on your dream] that you felt the woman was the Holy Spirit, are you sure she is good?

Does God do this??? give corporate dreams?

I am feeling a bit like a loony at the moment and I want to say I'm new - don't forget that!

wow hiding

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 pm

That is so funny you say that Grey butterfly!! I seriously just thought the same thing before I got to your post at the bottom!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 pm

me 2~Im new and not an interpreter..just my thoughts only!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Wow Daisy!!!!!! :o)

I also wonder if that means that you (Connie - Oklahoma City) will bear the brunt of this attack and therefore we need to pray for you.

Jesus, I don't know if my thoughts on this are worth anything at all... but i do know that this ministry is valuable and that the people in it love you. I pray for Connie especially, and Mia too, that you will give them - and all the moderators/leaders on this forum your wisdom and your calm and peace. Jesus I pray for open eyes and ears and that these wonderful people will be able to sense the enemy with ease.... Jesus I pray that you will protect the lambs who come here looking for the fragrance of you... protect those who come here wondering if you really are speaking to them - Jesus this site has helped me so much and that is because of people who give their time and their hearts to it, I pray Lord that you will be the rearguard for the leaders of this forum and that you will bring any attack to nothing, not just among us, but in the wider community... turn anything that the enemy means for our harm to good, as you did with Joseph... as you did on the cross... bless you Jesus for the way you relate to us when we open ourselves up to you, and bless those who believe it, bless those who hear amazing things, scary things and help each other to make sense of it. Thankyou that you are always here for the journey with us.

I will keep praying,

Diane

Last edited by Grey Butterfly on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had a visitor in the middle of writing - came back to pray)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 am

Amen!! I am in agreement with your prayer Diane!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top