Jesus in my house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus in my house.

Post by Jasmine on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 pm

I was on a sidewalk on the middle of the street. It had these stairs. I think I was walking home from school and I saw my friend and her sister.
What I remember it that it's winter and the ground still has snow on it. I'm in my house and the door is open. I asked my mom if i could close it ans she said no in an angry voice. I saw a big can or bucket of plaster but its really paint. I was kind of alarmed that someone was holding it but then i calmed down after i realized it was Jesus. he was wearing modern day clothes like in a different dream i had. i think i helped with the plaster can thing. He talked to me for a second and i said cause i love u so much. But i said it quietly, he didnt hear me. he went to talk with my mom. he was doing something for us in the basement ( lol! carpenter). all of a sudden i think i hear my dads voice, but i forgot wat he said. then im walking the streets. i know jesus is at my home, but i liked the feeling of just walking around. i realized i was looking for my sister. then i saw my friends sister then my own sister startled me when i saw that she was right there.

lately I've been praying to know jesus more and asking him how long it would take for him to reveal himself to me. btw in the dream it took one week for him to arrive.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus in my house.

Post by Jasmine on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

hey?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 am

I think that Jesus is showing himself to you in your house and he is working on your life.......

Thing is you are happy to be outside while he is in the house......mixing with your sister and friends......not sure what they could represent or mean but I would consider going back into the house! Be where He is!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:42 am

Delightfuls thoughts here resinate with my own. I felt the same thing, be in the same room with Jesus.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 am

God is so good what a special dream

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 pm

thx but the funny thing was that i was searching for some thing when i was on the streets. Could that mean that im searching for i guess satisfaction but in the wrong places? And why is he adding somethin to the basement? any ideas

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 am

Could it be that you are searching for a church? You have been going to one but you started somewhere else? Sisters often represent the church to me in my dreams. In answer to the question, yes it could be your searching for something that is not in the right place. The Lord tells us to search and we will find. Just remember when you search, search for Jesus. He will show you the way and truth. These are just thoughts here Jasmine. Something to spark the real meaning of the dream. I pray it is helpful.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:55 pm

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 am

[quote]i know jesus is at my home, but i liked the feeling of just walking around. i realized i was looking for my sister. then i saw my friends sister then my own sister startled me when i saw that she was right there.

I really believe, He may be saying Go deeper, like in the basement!
and as to the above, your sister was right there with you, so you don't have to go looking!!! Conversely if God does want you to walk the streets, maybe it could be for wisdom, as it cries out in the streets according to proverbs......and in song of solomon the woman went out into the streets looking for her lover........thing is your lover is at home, working on the deep places of you (your home) and I think he just wants you well and to love on you and also he said that he was working on the basement (deep things) cause he LOVES YOU!

Ultimately you will know what He is saying here, dig deep my friend and rest assured, He gave you the dream, I hope I have added some positive insight.

Blessings huggins

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm

holy moly :praiseg-d: i think i know what he is working on. Im so happy! woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:30 pm

wow that's great!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:38 pm

thx so much DS

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Hey, it don't know about this but as I was looking over this I remembered that Jesus was building a wooden table connected to the wall. I thought about what it could represent then I saw flash of Jesus sitting down with cracker (i guess matzos) and wine (or grape juice. in my church they give grape juice. it looked similar and it was even in the same small plastic cups!). So maybe to table represents communion with God!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top