Vacuuming 5 spiders in the back of a car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacuuming 5 spiders in the back of a car

Post by christi85 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Ok, the person who is driving this truck in the dream, I knew back in HS. Haven't seen him in over 10 years... I don't think this dream is literal. Also we were driving while I was vacuuming the back of of his truck, just because I was back there, typically you would vacuum a parked car while your cleaning it out u know? Anyways here's the dream:

I'm in the back of Dylan truck. His friend is with him can't remember who. I think we are driving in NC. The carpet is blue and I am vacuuming. I see a black little house spider and vacuum it up. I am scared of spiders, girly scared though, like eeeek ewww don't want it to crawl on me and wanting to get rid them quickly. Then I see another one and vacuum it up. There are five spiders I wind up vacuuming up. 4 of them are little black house spiders and one looks exactly like the others except it is grey. They remind me of spiders I have seen in RL. I tell Dylan about the spiders and he says what's new and mentions something about his cabin and having to deal with spiders all the time.

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacuuming 5 spiders in the back of a car

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 pm

um i wo0nt be helping ,,um interestg drm csty,,spiders can genearaly indicate sumthing negative affecting the persons life,,or ther involvment in such things,, ur vacuming kood be ur prayers 4 him,, the look of spiders in his cabin shows a pik of possable being trapped ,, and that hes become used 2 it,, the wagon is like his life rite now,, ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Ah ha!! I will definitely pray about that D. What you said makes a lot of sense. Especially about the vacuuming being my prayers and possibly being trapped and being used to it those really rung true with my spirit.
I wonder why there 5 spiders, one of which is grey? 5 always reminds me of grace, I wonder if it means like an imitation of grace. hmm? I will pray about in light of the other things you mentioned.

:thanks: so much D! huggins thumbs

:-)
praying

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:15 pm

flower ,,ya;ll r welcome,, southern Dee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 pm

grey color in the negative sens kood indicate legalism ,,slavery,,domination, see if that redgisters

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top