Boy putting demonic curses over others and me preaching. Then my car getting robbed in real life!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boy putting demonic curses over others and me preaching. Then my car getting robbed in real life!!

Post by Godchick on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 am

Hey guys! I had a dream last night. It was about a teenage boy who had been putting curses on an organization. I had come in contact with him and when I did, I said "in Jesus name you need to stop, you need to back off in Jesus name!" It was not an exorcism or anything, but was more of a warning and a command to his face and he was scared and he backed off. 

The second scene included me sitting on a park bench in a cafe in a garden and I overheard the boy speaking to his grandmother and he said to his grandmother "this girl told me to back off" and I interjected saying "that was me." His grandmother said to me "are you saying that I'm evil? I replied " no I don't think your evil however there is an enemy who is real. He is the great adversary who wants to stop you from knowing God's love - he is evil. she then called her husband over to the table so that I could talk to him about Jesus and I gave them the gospel. They appeared hungry and wanted to know more.

the third scene was me preaching to everyone at the cafe I was telling them about where we find our joy and how it can only be found in Jesus Christ. after I preached the Gospel everyone cheered. There was a loud roar of applause. However after the celebration I discovered that teenage boys had been filming down the front of my blouse with a camera. when I discovered this, I ran over to the boys and grabbed the camera off them. I got the camera before they could show anyone down my top. I took this as possible attack after serving the Lord.

This may have nothing to do with the dream, however that morning IRL, when i walked out to my car I got robbed. someone had broken in and stolen sunglasses and money from my car. I felt violated, however I felt a sense of that I hand in awakened the enemy and that he is not happy with my calling or the anointing on my life.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy putting demonic curses over others and me preaching. Then my car getting robbed in real life!!

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:47 am

Hey Godchick, I agree with you in that I get the idea that the enemy is not happy at all with what God has planned with your life. Now he is trying to scare you by first giving you this dream and second of all by "attacking" you in real life - (as I was typing this now I just got De Javu).

I am experiencing this in my own life too right now, because I know God has a great future planned for me and I'm learning about the prophetic more and more every day to be able to glorify God and the enemy doesn't like it at all. On Saturday I had a very blessed day by MiaSherwood ministries with another user and while I was in town I just got the feeling of how much the enemy HATES me. It just came out of no where, but God is GREATER than he who walks the earth!!

Just keep your head up in Christ and do not be fearfull 'cause you've got God on your side huggins

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy putting demonic curses over others and me preaching. Then my car getting robbed in real life!!

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi Godchick,
Just sharing my thoughts,not interp.
I actually find most of your dream quite encouraging. You are preaching boldly and standing in your authority in Christ and people are hungry for God... Also a call for prayer for the Blood of Jesus to protect you as you step out for Him. I just prayed that:)
I agree with Sirianta that the enemy doesn't like God's plans for our lives. That's why he's the enemy. But fear not, for God is with us!
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 am

Thank you both so much for your feedback, I greatly appreciate it! No doubt the enemy has been mad at me lately, and has been attacking in so many ways... I take this dream as a warning, and like you said, traveller, i need to pray the blood of Jesus over my life!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:20 am

Godchick,

Over every area of your life. Your marriage, home, finances, school, work, ministry, family, vehicles, travel, bank accounts, health and even your pets. I plead the blood of Jesus over every area of your life and the life of those whom you see and talk to each day! Amen!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top