'verrassinkies' and other south african words..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'verrassinkies' and other south african words..

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 am

Hi all, I had three dreams in one night last week. They might or might not be related,but I’ll put all three out here, thanks for taking the time!

Dream one:
I was somewhere in a hall part of a church meeting. We all sat in squatting position on the floor.. There was some vague talk and at the end there was a question to two of the people to go around and pray over everyone individually. I was surprised and welcomed the thought of prayer. However, the girl that came around only spoke a quick bless you and something else and moved on.
The preacher guy (who I noticed had funny strange looking lips) said he was glad to see the girls did the prayer like this as he said ‘some people start praying all personal for someone’s needs, etc’ as had happened in a previous meeting and he thought that was unnecessary..
I thought him saying that was odd!
Then I heard something about what the church did agree on: some statement I could see written down as ‘verrassinkies’ and some other south African looking words. The statement had to do with their view on the existence of curses or something. Then an individual or group discussion followed.
I saw a father with two adopted dark girls and I wondered about the connection with family curses in their case..
Then there was a guy I was talking to who said he’d heard an explosion somewhere earlier which we talked about. I’d heard it too.

Dream two:
I went on a train. At the balcony was a girl who’d just been having a meal with her man/partner. I saw her just waving him off as he was on the platform outside with some other guy.
In the train/ on the balcony I saw the girl with food leftovers; bits of pie, both savoury and sweet. She picked up the sweet leftovers that had cream on it and handed it through the open train window to her man outside. He dipped into the cream with something else he was eating but didn’t take the rest of the food from her.

Dream three:
I was near a beach, but a bit above it as I could see various things from above: There was an (overflow) bay in front of me filling up as the tide rose. At the end/edge of the bay, separating it from the sea were sandbanks with some trees on them. I saw surfers trying to surf within the bay as there were some low waves. This surprised me for some reason. I also saw surfers on the other side of the sandbanks that separated the overflow bay from the main sea. Some of the surfers were bumping into the sandbanks. I was looking at the sandbanks and even though they had some trees on them I was concerned for some people on them as the banks could collapse any time.
I was on something higher, but still close enough when I felt something wet under my feet. I had the feeling there were others with me as well, but didn’t see who they were. When I felt the wet under my feet I wasn’t sure if we were going to be safe where we were. In my mind’s eye I could see a massive wave/tsunami type coming. I was concerned for the others on lower ground.

I think the word 'verrassinkies' is a south african word for surprises, but correct me if i'm wrong:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'verrassinkies' and other south african words..

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:33 am

Hey Traveller!! Wow, is all I can say. First of all I am from South Africa and I speak Afrikaans which is my home language and yes "verrasskinkies" means surprises. How awesome is that!!! I really feel that God is busy doing something! Last night I had a dream of Africa and my children were involved again. When you mentioned the family curses and children it got my attention as well 'cause I keep having prophetic dreams of world happenings and there is children involved in every dream!! I thought that it has to do with family or something.

This really feels HUGE to me. This dream feels related to dreams I've been having as well as a dream APkarng had "mini series dreams".

I'm sure God is up to something!! happy dance

God bless you Traveller

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 am

YES YES YES !!! SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE , PLS BEGIN TO FOCUS BECAUSE A SURPRISE MAY POP UP FROM NOWHERE !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Hi Sirianta,
thanks for your reply:) This last year and a half I've had more dreams about south africa..also one about another country in africa but that was a bit gruesome.
God is up to something! The word verrassinkies/surprises underlines that, however in the context of the dream i'm not sure if that's a positive or not. I'm praying for more insight..
In the past when i had a specific dream about a church with something printed on their church paper in my dream, it turned out to be a very literal thing in someone's church who when i shared my dream, told me that that part of my dream was exactly what was going on there (she lives in another country too).
God bless you too, welcoming more insight as it comes flower

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi Rex,
YES YES YES !!! SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE , PLS BEGIN TO FOCUS BECAUSE A SURPRISE MAY POP UP FROM NOWHERE !!!
am praying..
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:27 pm

Traveller, have you got an intersessor gift? Why I ask is because you have a lot of dreams about other countries. I've printed these dreams of you as well as mine and APikarng's dreams to have a look at them when I've got time 'cause there is a lot of similarities in all of them which I want to look at. There is something there.

God bless you and I pray that God would keep pouring out His blessing on you to continue having dreams relating to world happenings.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi Sirianta flower

to answer your question, yes, i believe i do, am in an interc.prayer group too, but have a lot of growing to do in that area still.. I have dreams about people i know and people i don't know and i'm learning to pray either way..
God bless you too!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top