Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

submitg huge contract,,,,,,

ur Dee is submitg the giggest contract of his life tmrw, , um agree wiv me if its lordys perfect will that it is accepted,,

Keep your focus on J E S U S....thats the instruction that I keep hearing. I was given a shiny white new car a few days ago. at a hard time in my life and this morning in prayer I felt led like maybe the car itself (a gift from God) was a message so I did some research on the name, Ford Focus. My husband helped me. We looked up the origin of "Ford" and in Old English (not sure about Latin) but in old English it showed up as "hlaford" which looks wierd, the first part of the word means "Soldier" and the 2nd part of the word means "Lord" and of course we know what focus means...
we are in the army of God and we need to keep our focus on our Lord!!!
I So Keep your focus on our Lord D and I will be praying for blessings for you too brother. God bless!!!

Great testimony Linda!!!! I love it!!

Praise Him in the Storm (I know I say this a lot, but it is so true) happy dance

Father,

We thank you for your divine favor which rests on Dreamster. We thank you for your provision. We thank you that your will is done and we thank you for your goodness and mercy toward us. Father we give you all the praise honor and glory, in Jesus name. Amen

Your servant,

Connie

Yo D!Just because you can't see behind the scenes,doesn't mean God is not at work! laugh