Defecating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defecating

Post by Meredith on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 pm

I just found this list and web page today and certainly don't want to offend anybody with this subject matter, but I had this dream this morning. I've never had a dream with this subject before and am really curious as to what it might mean. I have a lot of prophetic dreams but most of the time don't know what they mean. I'm so thankful for the Body for this reason and would love to hear any input.

I was driving with some people in a remote place. We stopped at a gas station for water to drink and I decided that since we were there I would take the opportunity to use the bathroom. I had to get the key from the attendant who was a young black woman. She made such a fuss about the door being locked and making sure that I returned the key to her promptly. I headed to the bathroom and entered in Ė it wasnít even locked! I tried to lock it from the inside and the lock was broken. I was concerned about somebody walking in while I was going. I went to the toilet and it was beyond foul! It was filled to the brim with urine and feces and toilet paper, so there was no way I would even get near it. It made me mad that the attendant made such a big deal about her precious bathroom and it was in such miserable shape. So I went to crouch down next to the door and I was just going to pee on the floor. It seemed like an okay thing to do, since the place was in such a nasty condition anyway. That way, I could hold the unlocked door from that position if anybody tried to walk in. I was wearing new blue jeans and I squatted against the wall and started to pee, then a huge bowel movement started coming out of me at the same time. I didnít care. I just kept checking to make sure my jeans were out of the way. I finished my business and walked out the door and I think I returned the key to the attendant. Usually, I would have been so embarrassed about leaving such a mess, but I just didnít care. I was thinking that nobody would be able to figure out it was me, but I was already building my case as to why it was okay for me to do that, in case anybody asked.
I mostly felt relieved, justified and good about it. I had a smile on my face.

Meredith

View user profile http://www.thanksinall.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Defecating

Post by renaemrgn on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

I am not really sure what everything else means but i do know that dreaming of poop usually means you can expect a sum of money. I know for me the amount of the poop if large means a large sum of money but if it's small, then a small amount. For me, the sum of money comes within 2 week to 3 months.

god bless!

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Defecating normally means a cleansing of some sort. In the few dreams I've had, God was showing me that he was cleansing me.

I'm not sure what the rest of your dream means and how this ties in, but I wanted to address the defecting part of it. flower

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cypher9 on Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 pm

I have the same dream few nights ago...about defecating (without the nasty bathroom), except that the poop broke open and out come lots of ants...and I freaked out a bit. Can someone explain what the ants in the poop mean? Thanks all.

cypher9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shannondove1971 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm

I think something important to look at is the issue with the key. To require a key usually means there is something of value on the inside. There was a fuss with the key to start with. When you got there, you not only found out that the door wasn't locked, it was filled with one of the foulest things you could imagine. I believe there is something the Holy Spirit wants to communicate to you. I don't know what that is, but I believe it is something encouraging.

shannondove1971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shannondove1971 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Ooops, also look at it being in a remote place!

shannondove1971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top