What does a black hat mean??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does a black hat mean??

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Hi and Blessings,

I am wondering why the same black hat I wear in the natural appear in my dreams.

I had one dream where I was going down a highway and I lost my black hat and as I drove I noticed a lot of other hats on this highway and so said to myself well I am not he only one that lost a hat on this highway.

Then I had a dream a couple of days ago I posted on this site. The past part of the dream was that my friends could not recognize me with my black hat on until I spoke to them. You can find the dream Under, The mission field.

I know I do not walk in sin my life is wholy Given over to my Beloved Jesus. so this has caused me to seek the Lord about this hat and why is it in my dreams. Thanks so much for any insight you may over.

God Bless

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does a black hat mean??

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:32 am

Just my opinion. Hats usually represent calling or covering. Women normally wear many hats. Could it be that you are no longer needed or recognized in a specific calling (ministry) or covering (sometimes we hold on too long to someone/something). Since you are confident in your walk, I don't think the black hat means sin.

However,

Sometimes we are in darkeness (black hat) concerning our calling or covering. Also, the highway could represent Jesus since he is the way...Also, many hats were on the road, so you could be getting deliverence from a past issue. Your friend not recognizing you is just a confirmation that you do not need this hat to be who God called you to be. It is something you are holding on to...If it don't fit, please dismiss.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 am

Yes I get what is means now.

You confirmed what I got a change of covering. It had to do with returning to Russia then God changed it to Africa.

Thanks and Blessings.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top