3 kinds of restarants I passed by....lost wallet/jacket..teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 kinds of restarants I passed by....lost wallet/jacket..teeth

Post by eqhsk on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Dream 7th March 2011 Monday…

1) The enemy attacked me and I resisted. He attacked me 2nd time and I resisted. And at last he attempted to use the strong weapon. He untie his leather belt and tried to whip it on me. Fortunately I was covered with thick duvet. So I was not hurt but terrified with the 3rd attack. I thought I had to compromise with my husband. At this point I was awake and decided to move close tight to his side even though I did not want it since I was not happy with him due to his temper at the previous day.
2) Dream goes on… I was in a van and 2 guys were taking me to the place I need to go. We had a chat about fashion business and suddenly they told me that they can’t take me to the place any longer. I assumed my conversation might cause their decision. Well, I had to get off. Now I wondered how to get there. And soon I decided to take a bus. I checked the correct bus number and took on it. But I found myself in the wrong place when I got off. It was wrong bus. So I thought how to go back to the place.. Taxi? Too expensive… So I decided to walk to the place. I walked around sort of department store to go into the shortcut. I turned into a narrow road which led into Asian restaurants. I passed by 1st restaurant, I saw various menu. But when I passed it by, I heard sour/fierce grumblings in the restaurant. When I came into 2nd restaurant, a guy step on the steamed rice to cook something. I thought it’s not clean or un-hygenic. I passed this. When I came into 3rd restaurant, I saw they were making a sushi rice with only dried anchoby. I thought there was no nutrition or no taste. Oh..no.. I could not find the right one to eat. I did not like 3 of them. But I thought I should have eaten at the 1st one considering various menu. I wanted to buy something to eat and at that moment I learned that I had left my wallet and jacket in the van. Oh..no.. I should go back to get them. Fortunately I met a guy in the van on the way back. When I told him that I could not buy anything to eat as I left my wallet in the van, he wondered why not. He said credit card detail was sent to me so I should have no problem to buy, showing me a vision of credit card details sent to me. I got all the lost property in the end.
3) Dream goes on.. I saw a baby who has very sharp-edged teeth like a bread knife. I worried the teeth may hurt the baby’s mouth. So I checked in the mouth of the baby and surprised at weird teeth. There were a number of teeth in it with 3 rows of teeth.. Oh..what is that???
Can you please translate? God shows me many dreams recently... :kissyface: nerd

eqhsk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 kinds of restarants I passed by....lost wallet/jacket..teeth

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:52 pm

drm 1,, sounds likea pik of ur marriage unda attack,, the enemy is belting u ther,, an ur husband seems like an instrement of his,, buit ptl ur covered by the duvet, that shows me the lord is ur sheild,, flower i will add soon 2 otha drm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eqhsk on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 am

thanks a lot. can you interpret for other 2 drms as well?

eqhsk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:36 pm

flower ok ,,um the restrants sound like churchs ,, 1st one has discontent murmerings etc ,, 2nd one got issues in areas,, 3rd one ,,has losts its flava,, not palatable 2 u,, ,um ur loss of wallet can indicate a loss of perpose /identity or even finance,, ugh,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top