Wanting to go to the mission field.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanting to go to the mission field.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 am

I had this dream I am praying to find out the heart of my beloved father.

Dream

I was going to this new church and a few of the lady's I met in this church they lived cross the street where I lived or right next door. I wanted to go back to the mission field in areas like the Middle East or Israel. I go to the pastor of the new church and tell the pastor I would like go into the mission field, and then the next thing I know they have this offering and my neighbor friends put money in the offering,. I find I have $550.00 towards my trip. The next thing I know I run into the lady who has a ministry in Russia who I know personally and where I had been in her ministry IRL to teach mission. Her and my other friend who helps in her ministry IRL. They were at this bus stop I was at. I had this black hat on so they did not recognize me and when I saw them I waved at them and my friend Paula who has the ministry comes over and hugs me. The next thing I know at this bus stop was like these waiting beds and so Paula and I are cuddling together talking. Paula asks me how I was doing and I tell her I have had no pain for a week to let her know I am ready to join them again in Russia. Paula does not say anything but I knew she was not interested in me being there with them on the mission field which hurt. The next thing I know I am back in my house and I get invited to a neighbors house for dinner. Then my other neighbor tells me I am eating at her house so I go over and tell both friends sorry I was already invited to someone elses house.

Any insight will be great...
Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top