Changing looks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changing looks

Post by unaday* on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:30 pm

I dreamed that i was with my good friend and she was dressed in tattered type of clothes and looked horrible. I told her that she must change her clothes that she didnít look good! She got mad at me for telling her to fix herself up. Then a girl that is a teenager and goes to my friends church enters and she is also tattered. I tell her also to fix up herself! I was a little harsh and remember thinking that maybe I should have not said that because I donít have repoire with the girl I was about to say I was sorry but I heard something tell me not to and to leave it alone. The teen decided to listen to me and fix her clothes and came back out and looked beautiful and confident compared to before. We were all so happy and I hugged her.
insight?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing looks

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Do you think you may have some type of ministry where you encourage people to let go of their "tattered" lives and get themselves together? Your ministry may be a bold one where you don't hold anything back...sort of like a "shoot straight from the hip" type of person. The fact that the teen was more willing to heed your instructions may say that you are called to the youth and your "harsh" words may be whats needed to get across to them.

I'm not an interpreter, but that is the first thing that came to me while I read your dream.

Blessings and prayer my friend!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 pm

A transfigeration needs to take place in an area of your friends life,
out of the abundance of the heart words are spoken. Be wise as serpent and harmless as a dove. A word well spoken in season is well due. AHHH---Tender Mercies of the Heart. Some will be for you and some will be against you, But if God be for you who can be against you! Amen...

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 am

I believe that that ministry is developing in me especially for youth! Thanks Cholette.
Nora, my friend is going through a lot right now and needs to make some emotional decisions!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:13 am

Praise God!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top