STRANGE DREAMS OF HUSBAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STRANGE DREAMS OF HUSBAND

Post by DREAMER22 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:47 am

My husband has seem to be a little stressed and very irritated at the least lately. I prayed and asked God to show me what is wrong with him. We are are very blessed family, hes has a great job but he desires to have his own business and he seems to focus so much on what he doesn't have instead of being thankful for what we do have. We are down to one car so I have to take him to work and hes shared with me his desire to get another car. I have no problem with this however, I told him that we needed to pray for direction and wait for God to show us how to do it because right now we simply dont have the finances to get a car. He agreed but it still seems like he is just angry all the time. Anyway after asked the Lord to show me what am I to pray for about him, I saw my husband in a dream on 3 different ocassions. The first dream I saw him look as if he was emanciated, skin and bones, he looked very sickly. Then I saw him in the 2nd dream he was asking for me to help him get on some type of stage where he could make a comment and when I looked over at him he was in a wheel chair, so I helped him up. The 3rd dream was last night and this dream I saw myself speaking on the phone with the Doctor and the doctor stated that my husband had been diagnosed with HIV and I asked in the dream how serious, and he stated to the highest level. I was very saddened by all 3 of these dreams. I know they all represent Spiritual. I just needed some other Spiritual insight. If someone could shed some light on this I'd greatly appreciate the feedback on what the Lord has shown you. Thanks so much.

Dreamer22

DREAMER22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STRANGE DREAMS OF HUSBAND

Post by True Flight on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Is it possible you live in the Pacific North West, I will certainly borrow or give you a car. Funny thing is I have 2 cars and a motorcycle I decided to get rid of today. Its a long story. Cant tell if its the Holy Spirit or my desire to help people, but your welcome to one.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top