When exactly do we start dreaming?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When exactly do we start dreaming?

Post by Sirianta on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering when exactly when we sleep do we start dreaming. Why I ask this is because sometimes I will lay in bed awake and think of a certain situation in my life and while thinking about it I will fall asleep and I will hear something said about it or I will receive pictures like a dream and immediately wake up. It is a matter of seconds after I fall asleep.

Is this a dream or like Word of knowledge that one receives? Last night I thought of my little girl who cries so many times that she doesn't want to go to school. While thinking about this I fell asleep and immediately saw this: My little girl standing against a wall with her head resting against it and I heard a voice saying something like "the blood mark is like a train just above the left eye". It was like a riddle. I immediately woke up and knew I had to write down those words, but didn't. The riddle was something like those words. I can not remember the exact words.

I just want to know is this an audible Word of knowledge or a vision when this happens or is it a dream?

God bless

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When exactly do we start dreaming?

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm

I've had dreams "like" that too (not scenarios). I think it is a message from God.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 am

I would agree with HF. Sometimes the Lord gives us a short vision and a word of knowledge. Each of our gifts are different. Some have multiple gifts. Meaning here a gift of visions and dreams and a work of knowledge. Thank the Lord for the word and ask him for a reference in the word so that you can understand the meaning. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 pm

I agree, Dove...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down