When God is Silent

Go down

When God is Silent

Post by eyestosee on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Mark 6:43-52 When God is Silent!

I had a question for the Lord today and I was excited with what He replied I would love to share it with you
Have you felt you are struggling to do the very thing God asked you to do and it seems like He is not helping? The disciples could have felt this way too. On one occasion Jesus instructed them to cross over by boat and go to the other side of the lake. This was His direction. During the course of their journey they were faced with a contrary wind. In the Spirit, Jesus saw that they were struggling and He went to where they were. BUT, His intention was to pass them by. (Mark6:48)
My question to the Lord was, " Why would you pass by those struggling men?" His response as He often does came in the form of question to me. He said, "Where do you think I was heading? " I knew the answer instantly; He was heading straight into the very thing that was opposing them! Had Jesus not been detected He would have walked right into that wind and as He did it would have ceased, and the disciples would have reached their destination just as He had said.
The best news is, that on the cross Jesus dealt with all those things that oppose us. We have been given the victory and the ability to decree the powerlessness of those things that are contrary to us.Having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it. Col 2:14,15
Opposition does not mean God does not care.God is working behind the scenes even though we cannot see Him or sometimes feel like He is not hearing our prayers
"For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Mark 11:23

eyestosee

View user profile http://www.heartexpressions.org

Back to top Go down

Re: When God is Silent

Post by True Flight on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I love how God answers with questions. He's awesome!
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down