I fasted and recieved a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I fasted and recieved a dream

Post by renaemrgn on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 am

Yesterday I was on a fast to gain some understanding and forgiveness for my sins. Last night I had an interesting dream. unfortunately I can hardly remember what happened, but here is what i remembered.

I was in the attic of a building (a church i think), and I was speaking with my aunt, her daughter and her granddaughter and another family member. they had been praying and told me that they had recieved revelations about people but were not sure who the people where. I asked them what the revelations were. The daughter said "one of the revelation was that after the 1st child there will be 9." That the mother of those children would be a good grandmother. I remember in the dream being scared hoping that revelation wasn't for me. They handed me the stacks of paper so that i could read the revelations myself. Here are the only ones that i can remember vaguely:
cities, governments, economies will be destroyed
he who laughs purpose in life to be husband and she wife, to become one of god's angels. But had to follow gods laws in order to fulfill this purpose.

there were just too many to remember them all. Anyways once i finished reading them, i went to see some type of spiritual leader (a monk maybe), I asked him for 2 pieces of paper to write the revelations on because that was the only way i would remember them. As we were walking into a different room to get the two pieces of paper i started to wake up. Any ideas what this may mean? A part of me feels i should keep this dream to myself.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I fasted and recieved a dream

Post by Grace010 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 am

Here is my thought: Here are the only ones that i can remember vaguely:cities, governments, economies will be destroyed
what did u fast for? did u fast for ur nation? believe God revealed about the nation where u are living at this moment. That u have to stand in the GAP N PRAY N SEEKING GOD'S MERCY THAT THE LAND WILL NOT DESTROYED. Pls pray for the righteousness upon your nation.
Pls pray it on what I just said.
Ezekiel 22:30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no ...one.

Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renaemrgn on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:04 pm

I was actually fasting for forgiveness of my sins and for understanding on my purpose in life.

renaemrgn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top