Reoccurring dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccurring dream

Post by dwardell on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 pm

There is a dream that I have been having for about 3 years or so. Being a Christian I do believe
that God shows you things, whether it be in your daily routine or he reminds you, but definitely in
dreams because that is the only time your mind is not forcefully occupied. My dream started out with
me floating in the sky on a straight path to what seemed like no where. The first night that is all it was,
so I didn’t think anything of it. About a week or so went by and I started having the same dream, only it
took me further. I ended up at this huge mansion, right on the front porch. I remember having a scared
feeling of what was behind that door. so I turned and walked away. For a while it seemed that the
dream started over and over and would only get me to that point. One night I had the guts to knock, but
on the door there was a sign saying, “Don’t knock, ring the door bell.” Which I find odd because in the
bible it says to knock and the door will be opened to you. So I rang the door bell. The door flung open
fast and a gush of hard wind hit my face. So hard I couldn’t hold my eyes open and I couldn’t even
breathe. For a while I stood there getting blasted in the face. Finally the wind calmed and I stepped over
the threshold into absolutely nothing. It was only the front face of the house and nothing but open sky
behind it. A voice said to me, “you have crossed the threshold.” Nothing for years, until 2 days ago when
I had the same dream only this time, behind the door was the unfinished making of a beautiful home.
A little help with the details would be nice!!! Why would I be scared to answer? Why did I have to ring the door bell instead of knock? why was there nothing and now there is? So many questions, LOL!

dwardell

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccurring dream

Post by dwardell88 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm

sorry.....wrong forum

dwardell88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top