Mini-series dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mini-series dreams

Post by APickARNG on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm

So the Lord has given me some distinct downloads recently. I frequently have mini dreams. I get so much out of these mini dreams, sometimes i get more out of them than a full sleep dream. Sometimes i hear rather than see and sometimes both.

I had these mini's 3/12/11:

I saw two different girls from Asia in two separate dreams. I'm not sure if they were from Japan or China. The first girl was 2 to 3 years old. She had pig tails and she was absolutely precious, however she looked very lost and frightened. Like she was looking for somebody. The next little girl i saw had glasses and i got the strong impression by the way she looked and her innocence that she had down syndrome, she too ranged from 2 to 3 years old. This little girl was so gleaming with happiness as she leaned on a ball.

The next dream i had i saw what looked like a map and green was being covered by blue.

The next dream i saw a black baren tree. And it appeared to grow. It was a scary tree.

The next dream i saw a younger man in a black hood and he was stomping his foot and pointing. He had a lot of fear.

The next dream I saw what looked like fire dancing and swaying to the music

The next dream I saw a man asking on a regular basis asking the Lord of something. and when i prayed for him he received. people have been praying for this man for a long time and only til now has he been healed and released from his chains.I saw him walking back and forth by himself (like in prayer)

The next dream I saw an overweight woman with a fur coat like thing on. She swings it around like a magician. (I prayed the Lord would release her from witchcraft and the bondages that satin has put on her)

The next dream I see nerve gas released on armed forces they had gas masks on.

The next dream I see the Cross was broken like bread

The next dream I hear Children's deliverance is going on right now and this guy jumping at the opportunity to get there

Sometimes i'll get just a simple picture or a simple phrase. Sometimes i know exactly what it means and other times I'm waiting for the Lord to reveal it to me. i'm learning a lot. Especially that when the Lord gives you a specific name or shows you a person. That it is important to intercede and pray for them. Jesus calls us to intercede with Him.

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mini-series dreams

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:21 am

Hey APikarng! Now that's A LOT of dreaming lol! Most of these dreams remind me what is going on in Japan. What really got my attention is the children and the armed forces with gas masks. Why I say this is that my dream about the American rescue team also had children in and this whole time I really felt for the children. A lot of prophetic dreams I'm having lately involves children.

Then the armed forces with gas masks: I thought to myself that maybe in my dream about the American rescue team the soldier who fell on his face which was a bit deformed has something to do with the nuclear plant that is of a concern. Nuclear gas can be responsible for deformity. On the news you'll see so many people in Japan wearing gas masks.

It really feels as if God is busy planning something BIG 'cause so many people are having dreams of world events. It amazes me! I hope that there will be a BIG no HUGE revival!! happy dance

God bless you!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Sirianta,

Yah they are a lot of dreams! They are mini-dreams and i have them quite frequently. It is right before i fall asleep completely. Its like when you are crossing over to dream state. I don't know if that makes sense. But i'll have these little dreams and i'll know the info is important so i'll wake back up and write them down. Sometimes I'll hear noises too. Like the other night I heard explosions and then I saw the state of Texas. It blows me away how much information i get in just a 30 second or more dream. But yes i do agree with you on it being in reference to Japan. Those 3 dreams with the two little girls and the gas masks were the 3 that popped out to me the most and they were the most vivid and distinct. God seriously is giving me things that just astounds me. I'm always perplexed at how much information the Lord gives me in just a small fraction amount of time. Even if it doesn't make sense to me, i still write it down. Or even if it sounds silly or odd I still write it down. Like one dream all i heard was "boo!" in a scratchy voice. I still wrote it down.

God is busy planning something massive. What we are all experiencing is what we are supposed to be watching. "What i say to you, I say to all:WATCH!" What is coming up is going to be the biggest crisis that all mankind has ever seen!!!! I want to digest the word of God. I want to continue to have this EPIC fellowship with Him. Cause I know what i think is big is soooooo MUCH BIGGER!!! His love, His knowledge, His mercy, His forgiveness, His adoration, His plan doesn't have a measurement because it is bigger than anything our human minds can come up with. I'm ready for the Lord to blow my mind from what ever I was able to come up with!

COURAGE: has become the word the Holy Spirit constantly has been reminding me of. Courage in His name the Lord Jesus Christ. The other day the Holy Spirit had a speaker at a conference say courage to me over and over again. And i broke out in praises and joy. Because i knew it was for me. I wear a necklace that says COURAGE. My sister got it for me for Christmas and it has defined me ever since in the Lord's name.

Anyway I'm getting stirred up. And passion is building up in me. A passion that is not of my own. He wants to show us things, things we do not know.

HOLY BE HIS NAME.
HE is so MAGNIFICENT!!

happy dance

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top