I can't wake up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't wake up!

Post by c.j. on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 pm

While I was sleeping, I thought I heard someone come into my house. I wanted to wake up to see who it was, but I couldn't open my eyes and could not move. I was literally frozen in fear. I did not fear whoever it was coming into my house, the fear was because I could not wake up. I then continued to dream that my boyfriends son was in the room, so I naturally thought that it must have been him I heard come into the house. In realty, I do not much care for him and in my dream he moved furniture with out asking my permission and I became resentful. He has been staying here with his father and I for the past 3 months in my house and NO ONE asked me if he could stay here, his father just told him it would be ok. He started a new job and I guess the two of them thought he could save money staying here for free. Since his father pays nothing to live here, I feel taken advantage of. He has now gotten an apartment at my insistance, but continues to be here at least one night over the weekend. Could my feelings of resentment toward him have something to do with my dream? I try to be Christ like, but have a difficult time discerning between having a giving attitude and having a bad attitude. I need direction!
c.j.

c.j.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't wake up!

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:34 am

I would pray against fear and also pray over your home as it sounds like some kind of spiritual attack...as for guidance about what to do, I pray that God would reveal His will to you...

Your dream could be indicative of your own feelings of discomfort, but also too could be you not feeling right about the situation at present. Only you yourself will know His will in this situation I believe...

I pray I've helped if not please disregard..bless u

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top