About my devorce and the dreams im having about me and my ex.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About my devorce and the dreams im having about me and my ex.

Post by janlou on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:50 am

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read and to interprate my dreams. Almost 3 years ago my wife left me and took our son with her, shortly after that I met Jesus and gave my heart and life to Him, About 2 months later my son about 3 years of age at that time came to visit me for the first time they were staying with her parents. The first morning I woke up very early and went to have a glass of milk or something and came back to bed where he was still sleeping. As I got back in bed I had a vision where I was standing in this huge old church and there were people from all nations from all over the world , people I didnt even know, and it was a wedding, the big doors opened and Jesus Himself brought in the bride to me and it was my ex wife, Through the doors i could see like big jails next to the road leading to the doors of the church and inside were al of these demons locked up. And God Himself married us again giving us 7 keys and explaining to us what each key means, i can only remember a few, Love, gr8 communication, wealth and i still remember the 7th key was and He said turn around and look and there was this huge army of angels as far as the eye could see, And He said I give them to you to protect you and to use them on the road I have planned for you together. Then about a year later we were devorced but it came from her side cause i didnt wanted to get devorced because i still loved her.

In the mean while the Lord gave me back our son and he is now staying with me for the last 17 months. Prays God for that.

About 2 weeks ago I had almost the same dream twice where my ex says to me that she is leaving the guy that she is staying with now to come back to me the first one i cant remember very well but the second one she was standing at a white house in the town where her parents are staying now and she was on the inside of the garden behind the gate with her arms folded and she looked at me and then said i am leaving this guy she is staying with to come back to me and turned around to go back inside the house, but all the time i knew she was staying alone in that house and then i woke up.

Again 2 nights ago i had a dream where we were standing in a white kitchen together not a new and fancy kitchen but a clean kitchen small and there were a small 2 plate stove with a pot of macaroni and cheese on it still warm and ready to eat, the next moment the cleaning lady was standing next or inbetween us and i could remember asking my wife if we are going to give the maid a present for chrismas the next day, she was all smiles and replied yes but she were standing again with her arms folded and then i woke up, all i can say about the pot of macaroni and cheese is that our little boy will eat every day of his life macaroni and cheese if he could, and the maid apeared out of no where and started to clean the kitchen up. I realy think the Lord is trying to tell me something and i think kitchen means some kind of ministry and that christmas is some kind of time frame if i am right. In januarie next year she will be gone 3 years and we will be devorced for 2 years. Thank you again for helping me understand and interpreting this dreams beter.

Regards Jan.

janlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: About my devorce and the dreams im having about me and my ex.

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 am

Dear Jan
I am sorry to hear about your divorce. By reading your dream it is evident that there is still feelings there and an urgency to reconnect with your ex in some way. Please don't feel discouraged, I know how it feels for someone to "up and leave you" with no explaination and all you can do is wholly depend on God for your help, comfort, and deliverance. i've had plenty dreams concerning my ex and this group as been so loving as to help me have closure in my situation.
I wonder if God is showing you that her current situation is not working out? I wonder if God is giving you assurance that not only is he cleaning up your heart, but he is cleaning up her heart as well and bringing wholeness to the relationship as well.
Let me ask you, Is your wife a very "matter of fact" type--bold and unapologetic about things? Just wondering (as you explained with the "arms folded")
I am praying for you that God will give you peace in this situation and give you the answers you are looking for--he will.
smooches and blessings
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by janlou on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:39 am

Hi Desiree.

Thanks alot by helping me with the dreams and also thaks alot for the word in JER.33 and the prayers. The word comes because God already gave me promises that she is coming back and He gave it in HEB. 8:8 and hosia 2:6 and 2pet 2:3. And just on saturday i said to my brother that some of the word became true but it was only just the bad side of the promises like HEB 8:13 we got devorced at hos.2:6 she went back to her previous boyfriend. And in JER33 the Lord says that He will bring the good in his promises to pass now.
On saturday evening i dreamt again about us but this time we were in londen england and she was working there in a office, well i was running in the streets only with my short pants on and naked ontop, i ran pass her window where she was working and the next moment i am asleep in her flat (but the flat was very untidy and the bed unmaid and anclean and that is not how i know my wife at all she is a very tidy and need person on herself and in her house). The next moment she woke me up with a kiss and we started to chat she was very friendly but i saw she was dressed in a school uniform and and the pants i was wearing were school pants aswell, I looked up to the light above the bed and i saw alot of spiderwebs in it and also a golden chane tangeld in it. I said to her that i think we should take a trip to england to go and fisit some of our friends thats living there and i asked her when she thought is a good time to go and visit them, and she replied 24 april, after that she said your business is doing very well if you can aford for us to go to friends in the uk and then i woke up again. What standed out was the date the business the school uniform and the untidyness.

Thanks again for all the prayers and help,
And all the glory to GOD Almighty.

janlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm

you're always welcome; praise God!
be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top