Prophet In dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophet In dreams

Post by happiness80 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi all,

I had a very clear dream please help;

I dreamt I was at church sitting on the left side (usually I sit on the right) this prophet who is unfamiliar to me picks me out and gives me a message (I would rather not share this message) its quite personal but it was a great encouragement.
In the dream I just cant believe the prophet has picked me out. I notice my pastor is interested in hearing my prophecy. The prophecy is not about me doing something amazing like everyone expects in the dream but rather something else (I have been praying for specifically in real life) The prophet then changes from a man to a woman and hangs out with me after church, I still cant believe this prophet is giving me the time of day. The prophet then says "Its the perception of people to think they live a great life but they are just ordinary people" He is sitting at this point with a famous woman from tv. She is in agreement with what he just said.

In the second part of my dream the prophecy seems to be fufilled. What the prophet said I would do is what happens in this second part of my dream. There is also a man sitting next to me from my church (I dont know him well irl except that I have stood in agreement with him for healing another person)

I would love some thoughts and direction on this. I felt peace in the dream and upon waking I felt my faith lifted after a stressful week :)

Would this be a confirmation from God? I actually feel it is but would like any others thoughts

Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophet In dreams

Post by Sirianta on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi happiness80! This is not an interpretation but my own thoughts. I had a few dreams of prophets giving Word to me in the past and whenever I have these dreams I've learned that I should really pay attention to them 'cause it is from God.

When I wake up from these dreams I just have this feeling of I know that I know that I know it is from God and that it is a special dream and I'm sure you experienced that feeling.

God bless

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am

Hi Sirianta,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I defintely paid attention to this dream, it was one of those dreams that are unlike many of the others and I have never had a prophet appear in a dream and give me such a clear word. I do believe this is a word/revelation from God its just when pondering this dream in my heart it is quite unbelievable to my natural mind.
However after this dream have felt amazing reassurance and my faith has lifted, I feel very encouraged.

Thank you

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top