Voting for a new president and the Jews being mistreated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voting for a new president and the Jews being mistreated.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 am

Just needing confirmation.

Dream,

We were to vote for a new president in America. The Jews were being treated horribly people would beat them up and spit on them here in the U.S. I lived in a new place and so I had to go to this library to vote. The Library was beautiful and quite large it was the kind you would see on TV. In this library you vote without anyone watching you or coaching you on where things are to go and we would place our vote in our own book. Every U.S. citizen in this town had a book in this library on a shelf with our own pages we placed in the book. I went into the library and it was empty no one was in there voting which was odd and a bit strange. I went to find my book on the right at the end of the shelf and it seemed as if my pages were misplaced in my book by someone else so I am trying to find all the pages and placing them the right way in my book. As I am fixing my book I see all these other books on the end of the shelf all messed up as well so I begin to fix them after I placed my vote in my book I was trying to hurry because I did not want to be falsely accused of tampering with votes.. Then a Jewish man comes in where I was, he seemed a bit nervous and someone had messed with him. He had a right to vote like everyone else and I sensed people were trying to stop him. I noticed he had spit on the top of his jacket and I walked up to him and he cowered and I said in a gentle voice I just want to wipe the spit off your jacket it does not belong there. Then I hear the plates under the earth shake and the sound was so loud and deafening then I woke right up because of the loud sound of the shifting of the plates .

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting for a new president and the Jews being mistreated.

Post by piano on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi Steadyone,

I just have a couple thoughts, perhaps will give you an idea or not. Discard what does not rest.

On voting...

Everyone must choose who they will serve, who will be the guiding force in their life, who is in charge/ who has been appointed to lead them.
The ballots will be coming in soon.
The votes are hidden in our hearts.
God knows the substance of our works, whether to the flesh or spirit, in submission to God or in rebellion. He knows who we serve, who is in control in our life.

I connect the Jewish man and the Jewish people that have been messed with, with the books on the end of the row that have been messed with, including yours.

When I think of Libraries, and books, I think about knowledge, but it takes wisdom to straiten what has been disturbed, spiritually.
This appears to be an area you undertake.
You set your book right, and then begin to straiten the others that have been violated, torn into, and shuffled about.

Psalm 41 whole Psalm..an exerp below...v1-3

Blessed is he who considers the poor;
The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
The LORD will preserve him and keep him alive,
And he will be blessed on the earth;
You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.
The LORD will strengthen him on his bed of illness;
You will sustain him on his sickbed.

On the plates...

Love moves things, more than hatred ever will.
Power comes from Love, it conquers all.

Anything the enemy attempts to do can always be turned around to bring glory to God as we submit to His will being vessels of His Grace and Truth.

Hope this finds you well,

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey Steadygaze, this is not an interpretation but my own thoughts. Please pray on it.

When I read about you telling about the books and other peoples books that you tried to fix this came to mind: God says that all our lifes are already written in a book so maybe you'll be helping other people in their walk with the Lord and leading them to Jesus. You "fixing" their books / lifes.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top