love, darts and mystery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

love, darts and mystery

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 am

Hi all, I hope some one can help me with this dream. I have a boyfriend, whom I have separated from on a short term basis.......He keeps ringing me and texting me. I have not spoke to him, but have text him. Anyway in the dream, I am with a friend of mine, and we go to visit him in his room. There is a table centred in the room, we all sit at this table. In comes a young blonde girl, and gives my boy friend a tape. She places it on the table and then leaves. I ask who she was, and then it fades away and she becomes in significant.........My boyfriend holds on to me for dear life and says we must be together, we must live together, can't we stay at your family's home.........He was desperate. Then there was a dart board. I picked up the darts eagily to play....the dart board became out of reach....really high up and my boy friend really tall. So that only he could play.......It was like he had me under control......?????

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: love, darts and mystery

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:13 am

I have since this dream, visited my boy friend, who knew nothing about my dream and picked up darts of the mantle piece and threw them at the door. I went shopping and there was an announcement about playing darts for charity. I saw the dart board, man holding the darts as I left the store.....I play a game and had a request for me to send darts to a friend....Please Please I am so interested to have some insight.......I know dart's mean demonic attack. Has any one else got any idea's?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top