Post Deleted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Deleted

Post by reJoyce on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 pm

I decided to delete this dream, but thank you, Juewls for everything! :)

Last edited by reJoyce on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm deleting this post as it seems that I got ahead of the Lord in posting this dream. Blessings!)

reJoyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Post Deleted

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:24 am

Hi I understand that divorce means murder in the dream world.........I don't understand fully, but as you were led into deep prayer, then the holy spirit had already guided you to pray for the situation, which you later discovered to be related with your divorce and your husband and his partner. We don't always fully understand, but as long as we pray as led, then we have been obedient. God will show you as and when he desires.......all I can say is keep following the holy spirit and pray again If led to. All will be revealed at the appointed time. God bless.x

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reJoyce on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 am

Thank you, juewls. I appreciate that wisdom, which is sound. I would also like to add that-- since praying for them, since having the dream/vision-- I saw 2 pictures that were very similar to what I saw in the vision. That was interesting. One of those times-- my husband had sent me an unsolicited email containing (trust me this was strange!) a short story that our daughter had written for school. The story was set in medieval times (like what I saw seemed to be). It was about a man who wanted to leave his town because anywhere else was better than there. So, he goes on his way, sees two paths, and chooses one of them. Making a long short, he gets nearly chased out of this town by the queen- who hates foreigners... he is told that he will be "hunted down and killed" if he does not get home by the end of the day. It says he comes to realize that small as his town was, there is, it was better than life anywhere else. I didn't think twice until now about the "hunted down and killed" part. The cover my daughter used for her story, which was included in the email from her father, was very much like the wood setting in my dream (without the 2 people, and without any color; dead trees). Strange that he sent it to me. It was MONTHS ago that she had emailed it to him, for him to see. I also saw a similar picture somewhere else; with the green again.

I'm not too worried about finding the meaning, as you did say- I obeyed to pray. And I believe too that He will show me what He wills. But yes, if someone does see something here, from the Lord, then thanks!

God bless you, Juewls! I appreciate you taking your time! thumbs

reJoyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:30 am

Aww that's lovely of you.xxxx Hmmm it is a very apt story, I wonder about the divorce? Was it his choice? your choice? Did he have an affair and choose the path that leads to death? Does God wan't him to return to his rightful place with you and his family? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:33 am

Sorry I have just read that your husband recently divorced you.....but I note that you still refer to him as your husband!!!!!

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 am

God hates divorce! that is biblical right.........Cause people get hurt....and as our God is a God of love, He hates the pain divorce brings. I should imagine your daughter's story is part of her heart, in wanting her dad to return home? Perhaps your husband was led astray and God knows he is in danger, unless he returns to his rightful position, perhaps your husband also realises he has made a mistake now.......Keep praying as the Lord may want to resolve the situation in your favour. Sending love and hugs. God bless you too.xxxxxx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reJoyce on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:52 am

Thank you, Juewls, for the insight. I did only briefly think about the possibility of the story coming from her own pain. Maybe anger, even. Yes, i believe that you are on to something there. And that word "resolve" blesses me. I haven't thought of that term. Maybe you are exactly right on all of this. Thank you so much again! :)

reJoyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reJoyce on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm

juewls, just letting you know that I deleted this post- in case you want to come back and delete your posts. I felt that I got ahead of God in posting the dream right now. You have been helpful! Blessings to you dear sister! if you'd ever like to write: hisbride88@yahoo.com as I probably will not be on here.... (if He leads you, sis!)

reJoyce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top