Elevators in Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elevators in Dreams

Post by v3ryan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

I often have dreams about being in elevators.

One time I dreamt I was in a very large elevator, one that was oddly shaped, not square, but like a large room.

The most recent one I had was where I wanted to get off on a particular level, but instead was stuck on until I reached the top floor. 33rd or 35th floor possibly.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elevators in Dreams

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 am

V3ryan,

For me personally an elevator usually depicts my going up or down in a spiritual aspect of my life. I have also had elevators that are different shapes. One was the shape of a hexagon and it brought me down into a dark place where I had to physically fight my way through monsters. It was a certain death fight and I passed out and was brought to the other side unharmed.

In my case it was going down deeper in the spirit and learning to trust God to pull me through the obstacles in my life. Some of them were huge things that I needed to overcome....challenges, my mountains you could say. I was able to overcome them through the help of the Father.

I pray that is some help. This is not an interpretation but my own personal experience.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top