Strange Dream Regarding Characters From Lost and A Weird Chocolate Cake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Dream Regarding Characters From Lost and A Weird Chocolate Cake

Post by v3ryan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 am

Okay, so I had a few weird dreams lately, I haven't posted most of them on:

The first one was a really odd one, and I barely remember it, I wrote down a few notes, but I assumed I'd remember the rest so my notes barely ring a bell for me.

Okay, I do remember a dream which took place in my old church. There were people standing at the top of the stairs holding a chocolate cake up in the air. Also my notes mention something about "I love everything about you." I think that was spoken in a dream. Also my notes say something about "Suspenders" I think I remember a character in a dream who might have been in the church basement where our fellowship hall is who had suspenders. Also my notes say something about "Virgin Milk (Remind me of)" and "Blond Hair". I really can't recall what those are supposed to mean, I think there was a lady with blond hair in the dream? I don't know. This isn't the first time I jot down random facts about a dream I had and then completely forget what they mean when I read them again.

I had another dream. Now if you are familiar with the TV Show "Lost" then this will be easier to understand. Lost is my favorite show...until it ended, but it fascinated me. I had one dream that I was in a supermarket shopping and I saw Matthew Fox, who portrays the character Jack, who is a spinal surgeon. In the dream, the characters were the actors, not the characters from Lost, so it was a dream I ran into the celebrities who portrayed the characters, not the characters from the show. I remember wanting to say hello, but being too nervous to say it. The most I got from him was a "Sorry" when he got in my way while I was shopping. I also saw Josh Holloway who plays a character named Sawyer, who is a real cheeky con-man in the show. He was shopping too, picking up stuff in the distance. I didn't speak to him at all.

The second dream about Lost was where I seemed to be in the show, on the island. I saw a character named John who is bald, and at first you don't know his motives, but he believes in the supernatural, but it's more New Age type style and not Jesus. I also remembered seeing the sonic fence from the show too. (Basically pillars that can kill or knock unconscious anyone who passes between them when they're active). And I also saw the smoke monster from the show. Now if you are familiar with the show then this will be easy for you to understand, but in laymens terms, the smoke monster in the show basically represented evil. A very evil creature, which was very deceptive, very conning, and seemed very trustworthy, basically the characteristics of the devil. Anyways, in my dream, the smoke monster (which in the show can't pass through the sonic fence) was able to pass through.

This is the second dream regarding this show, so I assume it's important.

Also, before I finish I did have a slightly disturbing dream about my camera. In fact I might of had it the same night I had a dream about the cake being lifted in the air. I dreamt I was in a place which was supposed to be haunted, and I had my expensive camera which I got for Christmas with me, and I was taking photos of ghosts or something, but I don't think I managed to see any in the dream.

Any suggestions on what these symbols could mean will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and God Bless. :)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Dream Regarding Characters From Lost and A Weird Chocolate Cake

Post by v3ryan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:17 am

Also, about the camera, I was wondering at the time if I should sell the camera and give the money to a charity, but I found out God blessed me with enough money to donate to the charity in it's place.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top