Room in heaven fighting with the enemy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Room in heaven fighting with the enemy

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm posting this dream again, 'cause there is some similarities in this dream and the dream of Jesus on the white horse with the bows & arrows. I dreamt this a while ago before I became pregnant with my two children.

I was in a room which was in heaven. There was a throne behind me. I didn't stand on the ground, I was in the air and pregnant. The colours in the room was something I've never seen before - kind of like translucent beautiful colours, I don't know how to explain it, it was kind of alive. Suddenly the enemy was in front of me and tried to attack me. All of a sudden I had a golden sword in my hand to defend myself and the baby. Sometimes it felt like I won't win and then God spoke to me and encouraged me and told me not to give up. The sword will help me, I have to use it. In the end I did win, but I was exhausted!!

God bless you all!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Room in heaven fighting with the enemy

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

I think these dreams are God taking you into His presence through dreams...i think they are both encouaging and are about God equipping you against the enemy...you are seeing in the third heaven in my opinion in these dreams, very special indeed.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 am

Thank You DS! huggins I also think it has to do with God quipping me to be ready when the enemy tries to overcome me. So many bad things happened in my life, but God is busy to changed it into a blessings!! We serve an amazing God praiseGod

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm curious about the colors that you mentioned. Were they not colors in the red, yellow, and blue spectrum? My son and I were just discussing that the other day. I told Him that in Heaven there are colors that have never been seen before.
I just can't imagine! I've been thinking how blessed us modern people are to get to see such an astounding array of color but all from the red, yellow, and blue spectrum. We are just so blessed! Back in the pioneer days and beyond, they surely didn't get to see much variety in color!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey Hindsfeet! The colours looked like rainbow colours but they were all kind of moving through each other and "alive". Don't really know how to explain it. It was really beautiful to see!

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 pm

That's what I've heard about Heaven! Everything is ALIVE! More alive than here.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Yes, like nothing on earth! I can't wait to go HOME!! I thank God for showing us glimpses of heaven so that we have something to look forward to. Praise God!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 pm

AMEN!!!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:45 pm

The colors being alive would make so much sense! You know how in children's movies, where the story line is very imaginative, the animators/ set designers go all out giving everything, including inanimate objects, the appearance of having playfulness and life to them? I bet heaven is that way. Everything having a life of it's own yet all harmonizing together in this beautiful symphony.

I find that when I am really awake, everything has life and meaning. Even the simplest activities are like little adventures. The day is like a beautiful song someone is playing and I'm just dancing in it. For me, this is like my faith walk... it's not about trying to get more faith, be this or be that, but awakening again and again to Spirit of Christ Jesus that is in me and all around me all the time and I was just unaware of it.

I agree w/ Delightful's interpretation. I'm not an interpreter so pray about the following, I've found that in my dreams where there is a sword along with the enemy. It's about a battle of words. The enemies attacks will be accusatory in nature, ie unkind/false words people will speak to you or about you or thoughts that you begin to think as a result of those attacks that will distract you from what God has said about the matter. You having a golden sword from the Lord is beautiful. I believe that represents the life giving words the Lord has given you to defeat all the lies/distractions/accusations of the enemy. Though you were exhausted, you won :-) What wonderful encouragement from the Lord... also the fact that you are directly in front of His throne! YAY :-)

Praise be to God for His victory, strength and encouragement He's given you!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:50 am

Hey Christi85, thank you soo much for this beautiful reply. Your thoughts spoke to me a lot 'cause a prophet once gave me Word that God wants me to study His Word very thoroughly 'cause He wants to use me in a leadership position and people will come against me in certain areas and I'll have to tell them "but this is what God tells us to do" and I need to know the Word of God. Now this is already happening in my life at the moment and I'm not a leader in any position (I'm just an everyday working mom and wife) but when I tell people prophetic stuff I pick up that they think I'm kind of whack! Lol! They won't pay a lot of attention maybe because I'm no one "special" in the body of Christ. But I keep my head up and continue to try and be obedient to the Lord when He shares stuff with me.

Thanks again, your words encouraged me to continue what God has put in my heart and is confirmation of a lot of things.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top