Snake and black wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake and black wolves

Post by Centurion on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 am

I've had many dreams that literally came to pass, like 911 and others, but this one I'm not sure about. Sometimes I can't wait to fall asleep because God would be taking to me in my dreams.

I going down a spiral staircase, but it's like the stairs in a lighthouse with white walls...not open on the sides. The stairs are well lit, but somehow I know this is a hospital. Suddenly I see a snake (puffadder...it's a very aggressive and dangerous snake you find here in South Africa)...but this snake was not it's ordinary grey-brown. It's skin looked like the skin of an albino python. It's not a long snake, but thick. It has a kink in it's body like it was broken at some stage.

People are coming up the stairs and don't even take notice of the snake. I'm chasing it because I'm afraid that it would bite somebody, but it just sails between their feet. When we reach the bottom, I see that we are now in a dark underground parking area. I'm still following it when suddenly two huge, I mean enormous, growling and aggressive pitch black wolves are in front of me...one to my left, and one to my right.

I rebuke them in the name of Jesus and their faces become hideous and almost demonic...but because of the authority I have they run away. Still looking for the snake I come to a wall right in front of me....about 70 degrees angle. So I start climbing up against the wall, but almost slips. I aggressively dig my nails and fingers into the concrete and when I reach the top, the snake has changed into a human face (the head was sitting at the top of the wall...no body). Immediately I rebuke the face and it changes to an ugly aggressive black demonic face.

In this dream, with the snake and the face, I have absolute authority and I'm not wondering if rebuking would help...I KNOW I have absolute authority over them....And then I woke up.

By the way, I'm a quadriplegic and am paralyzed from my shoulders down.

Centurion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake and black wolves

Post by One Door on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello Centurion,
Your dream shows me, the name Centurion fits you perfectly. As you well know, a Centurion is a commanding officer; a commander is a high-ranking officer; when commanding, they direct with authority. Your dream shows me, you are a commanding officer, a high-ranking officer, and you direct with authority in the Kingdom of God.
For those of you who do not know, a Puff Adder is Africa's most dangerous snake. Because of its wide habitat, its potent venom, its mean disposition, its reluctance to flee, and its willingness to bite make it a formidable danger to the populace of Africa. The Puff Adder is responsible for more fatalities than any other snake in Africa. Now read it like this; Satan is the world's most dangerous snake. Because of his wide habitat, his potent venom, his mean disposition, his reluctance to flee, and his willingness to bite make him a formidable danger to the populace of the world. Satan is responsible for more fatalities than any other snake in the world. This snake in your dream symbolizes Satan. An albino snake is white. The white on the Puff Adder in your dream represents "pure evil", which Satan is. This snake is broken. When Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave, HE broke the power of Satan over man kind, therefore the "kink in its body".
The "underground" is the world Satan moves in best. The "underground" represents what is secret and hidden.
Wolves are flesh eating mammals, very fierce and cruel. They can tear a person to shreds. Satan has sicked 2 of his most vicious demonic spirits on you to help to deter you from "chasing" him. But, like any Centurion, you command them to go and they do and the chase for Satan is back on. You see a wall ( a wall can represent a hindrance or an obstruction ); you come close to slipping and falling (maybe discouragement of some sort), but this hindrance or obstruction of some sort seems to make you dig even deeper in your pursuit of Satan.
I believe your "chasing" in the dream represents your intercession for people who are in need of healing, therefore the hospital which is a place of healing and the people going up (out of the underground, Satan's world) represent the people you are interceding for. Your intercession is doing a lot of damage to Satan's kingdom. You have him (Satan) on the run (makes me chuckle). Your dream shows Satan's power has been broken over us and that we, the children of God, are the ones with the authority. I personally wish more Christians, if not all, could understand this to the fullest.
I love your dream. Thanks for sharing it.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am

I totally agree here.

also too, I want to add that being a person with a disability in a sense makes one focus on the area of ability in this instance centurion i can see you chose your name and avatar because you have chosen to see yourself as someone of great strength. I can see God uses your areas of weakness so He can be strong in the gifts displayed in your dreamlife of spritual warfare through intercession...among many others i bet.

Bless you for being transparent here.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top