Quickening Spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quickening Spirit

Post by kenren on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 am

I was in high school and I was taking a lunch break with a friend of mine and the rapper Bow Wow (whom I think is incredibly handsome IRL). I'd went to lunch with him and his friends before but this time, I want to say he was ignoring me initially. We still ended up going to lunch though. Not sure where we were but Bow Wow was running from something. From behind a door, I heard him say it was a quickening spirit. In the dream, I was under the impression that this was an unclean spirit that moved really fast. Bow Wow eventually made it to the door but he was somewhat stuck because he had a mattress in his hands. I told him to drop the mattress and get out of there. He made it through the door. Now this spirit was attempting to come through the door too but I was holding it back and began to pray in tongues.

After I was awake, I googled "quickening spirit" and came across the following scripture And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit (1 Cor 15:45 KJV). I was shocked!!! In the dream, I was under the impression the spirit was evil.

Any thoughts? I was wondering why I would be hold back Jesus scratching chin .

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quickening Spirit

Post by sonoftheKing on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:15 pm

hello
the only thing i have for this dream is dont focus in on bow wow because usually in dreams people are symbolic for other people or even things. bow wow could have been symbolic for someone that you know and think is handsome or someone you look up to or admire.

sorry thats all i got on this one I would pray that God would give me revelation on the meaning of quickening spirit

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kenren on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 am

I was thinking he was symbolic of something too, like maybe a want or desire. I will def continue to pray on this! Thanks!

kenren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top