American soldier

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American soldier

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 am

Last year I had this dream . When I woke up I just knew this dream meant something - you know that feeling that really speaks to you. I did post it a while back but no-one replied. Thought I'll post it again, maybe this means something to someone else and doesn't have to do anything with me, seeing that I'm not from the US.

I'm not from America but from South Africa. I dreamt that there was a big ship that was moving on the sea and all of a sudden the ship exploded. It went right up in the air and over another bigger ship. The ship that exploded was black and the other ship was white. I witnessed this as if I was high up in the sky. The same scene repeated itself 2 more times.

Then the American army was on their way to rescue the people that was on the ship which exploded. My attention was drawn to one soldier. He had a machine on his back which made it possible for him to fly very fast over the surface of the water. While he was flying and looking for someone to rescue I was in the water looking at him the whole time at a very close range.

Then all of a sudden he was very high up in the sky attached to a parachute. There was something wrong with the parachute and he started to fall very fast towards the water. He connected the water with a big force and I thought that he was dead. Nobody wanted to look at him because his face was deformed because of the impact. I looked at him and saw his deformity and realised that it wasn't that bad and went over to see if he is alive or not. To my surprise he was alive and I started talking to him. He was very sad and started to move forward and we kinda walked out of the sea. He was on his way to his childs school. While we walked I asked him "do you remember your children?" and he said yes, while he started crying. I then asked him "do you remember your wife?" oh boy and then he started crying a lot and I cried with him. We stopped in front of the school at a zebra crossing and I stood still while he continued walking.

I then just witnessed again like in the beginning of the dream the rest of it. He went up to his little girl and she smiled at him and showed him a badge on her jacket which she got for some kind of award or something at school. She was very proud and I got the idea that he was extremely glad to see her. He went over and hugged her.

I then saw a blonde woman with two little girls and both of them also got some award, but it wasn't badges it was coloured ribbon on their jackets.

I don't know why this all played off in America and to do with an American soldier if I'm staying in South Africa. May be this dream means something to someone.

Blessings

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American soldier

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 am

I'm not interpreting just giving some info about our military.
Were the ribbons yellow? Yellow ribbons mean support for our soldiers at war and our Veterans.

I don't know who the dream is about.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

this is a really intrigueing dream could it be that the scene repeated itself three times because there has been three wars: the first war in iraq, the war in afghanistan, and then the second war in iraq. The flying machine is probably symbolic for planes and helicopters the major mode of transportation for our soldiers. He was doing humanatarian aid and it was not his idea of what war should be. Sometime over in war he hits rock botttom and falls on his face. Because of the rigours and mysteries of war he is broken and changed and others do not understand his pain. They dont like to look at him in this unfamiliar state. He is happy to be with his family and is also sad and wonders if they will be the same. This is just my own intrepretation

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Hey guys thank you for your replies!!
Hindsfeet, unfortunately I can not remember the colour of the ribbons. I will pray about it however - thanks for your reply thumbs

SonoftheKing, the scene that repeated itself felt very important to me. I had another dream that was of war, but I'm sure that dream has to do with the situation in Lybia. Maybe these two dreams are linked. I am going to pray about it. Thank you so much, again your reply made me open to other thoughts. On TBN the other night a man (I can't remember his name) spoke about the situation in Lybia and what God showed him. It was amazing!! According to him God showed him that this situation in Lybia is going to change the world!! Many people are goin to turn to Jesus. I really felt the Holy Spirit's presence when I watched him on TBN. It really is exciting how GREAT the move of God is

God bless you!

happy dance

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Do you have an intercessory gift? As I was reading your dream I was reminded of times when I've prayed and had visions of people of different cultures in earthquakes seeing them cry out to me as if I were Jesus . I have realised that during these times I have been interceding for them in His name and seeing them from Jesus perspective !

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:14 am

Hey DS!! I never thought that I had an intercessory gift, cause I usually just prayed for myself and people close to me, pretty selfish hey hee hee I always just thought I'm a seer and nothing more, but lately God is putting me in situations or giving me dreams of world happenings which I feel He wants me to pray about. It is funny 'cause when I start praying for a certain person or situation I'll start crying (kind of feeling the pain) and really feel sorry for the person. And I am enjoying it so much to pray for other people. It really blesses me thumbs

Thank you Jesus!! Flower Power

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 am

I've just seen on the news that Japan had a huge 8.8 earth quake and Tsunami. And the US has their rescue team ready to go over to Japan. Maybe this dream has something to do with it, i don't know. Specially 'cause a lot of it happened in water.

I saw BIG, HUGE ships being swept away by the tsunami on the news just now and also fire in the water! In the dream their was ships that exploded in the water - which happened 3 times.

I will pray about this and ask God for confirmation, but am praying for this situation anyway. praying

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 am

This is not a translation:

A tsunami is headed for Hawaii, a US state. Your dream speaks to me A LOT. For I'm in the ARMY national guard. And much of what the National Guard does is natural disaster relief. We were there for Katrina, we were there for the oil leak, and we responded to Haiti after their devastating earthquake.

I'm on my way to the prayer house now to pray.

What i say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'
[Mark 13:37]

Thank you for posting this dream. The Lord is waking us up!

Love in Christ,
I'll be praying for you.

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 am

Hey APickARNG, thank you so much for you reply. This situation has been with me and in my prayers for the whole day. I ask of you and any one who reads this that God would give more insight in this dream for I'm not a dream interpreter. If anyone reads this please pray for God to give us all more insight especially cause I dreamt of an American Soldier and maybe it doesn't symbolise one person but the whole National Guard Army.

Just want to ad that I had this dream on the 4th of November 2010

I thank you in advance Jesus

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 am

yeah i thought of this dream this morning when i turned on the news especially seeing that the us has close ties with japan and they have several naval bases stationed in hawaii. It would make sense seeing that this happened in the sea and ships were involved.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:32 am

The fact you feel peoples pain when you pray is an intercessory gift and it works often with prophetic gifts and in my opinion is in fact a prophetic gift to sense peoples hurt or empathise to the point whereby you feel what that person is going through.

The fact what has happened sounds like God was interceding prophetically in your dreams which is why I asked...

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 am

Sirianta,
I had a dream before 9-11...I had a couple of them that were prophetic but in one of them I could see from high up in the sky...like you did in this one. I could see into the white house and at the same time I was also in the white house, answering the door when the president of Iraq was asking us please not to bomb his country.
At this time Iraq was not even an item in the news. When I shared the dream with my pastor, they questioned that surely I must have meant Iran. But in the dream as the president was asking me not to bomb their country, I was flabberghasted that he would remotely even think we would want to bomb him....and in the dream when I left the man at the door to seek confirmation on this, I could hear a huge cheering in a back room of the White House, I openened the door to the room where the cheering was coming from and it was the control room for the military....they were cheering that they had just bombed Iraq.
I believed in my experience that seeing from the sky, from the heavens so to speak, meant to me that is was an event that was a world event and was going to take place. In my dream I knew this to be true.
I know we should all pray when we have prophetic dreams, always for God's divine will. God bless!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perimeter on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:19 am

My Lord!!!! So much insight; such a blessing... We must begin to pray collectively because there is a great world need!!!!

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:03 am

I agree with DS here. My husband and I are intercessors and when we pray, not always, but at times we feel pain for others. It is a call I believe to pray for someone or a nation. Respond to the Lord and ask him who he needs you to pray for. When you don't know who or what to pray for pray that the Lord would protect all that you saw in your dream and that his love would surround them. I pray the Lord would interveene in their behalf and that those who are near them would be saved that don't know the Lord. I also plead the blood of Jesus over them. Intercessesion is a call to pray on behalf of others. Sometimes we know the exact thing to pray but sometimes I do not. That is when I pray and plead the blood over their situation and them personally and those who are with them or could possibly be affected by the situation. Hope this helps.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 am

You guys thank you soooo much for all the replies and insight and info on intercessors! This came to mind just now maybe the black ship that exploded and went ove
r the white ship was the tsunami waves 'cause when I saw on tv today the water that swept over parts of the land it was pitch black. That black water stayed with me for the whole time today, so maybe the black ship represented the blackness of the water. I am still praying for all the people who will be affected by this. I pray that God would protect all and bring a calmness over them and especially protect innocent children. I can't stop thinking of the little ones. Please protect them Jesus!

In Jesus Name we pray

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:30 am

I just heard that the US are sending out one of their ships to Japan. Seeing that the dream had these two ships in it I feel led to ask you guys to pray for this American rescue team. I also heard that they are on their way to the Mariana Islands - coincidently my real name is Mariaan. Maybe this is why God gave me this dream. Maybe it really is a coincidence, but when I heard it on the news I couldn't help to pay attention. Please keep this American rescue team in your prayers.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:53 pm

We Have U.S. Soldiers and their families STATIONED in Japan!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey Hind's feet, yes I heard that too tonight (I was asleep now and woke up and I saw you posted this now. It is exactly 12:00 at night here). When I heard THAT I immidiately thought of the part of the dream where the soldier got out of the water and went to his childs school (maybe in Japan?) Will pray

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 pm

just be encouraged that In intercession the boundaries between countries do not exist as God is everywhere and is omnitient and omnipresent. Your prayers and prophetic insight through your dreams have interceded through the barriers and are bringing Christ into that situations while you have them...

Hope this has helped further

Blessings

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Thanks DS for those wise words xxx

Big hug

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 pm

That's amazing Sirianta!

I totally agree Delightful, I noticed that too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Sirianta,

First off: The Lord delights in you!!

There was prayer for the Nations tonight.

Thus says the Lord of hosts:
Behold, disaster is going forth
from nation to nation,
and a great tempest is stirring
from the farthest parts of the earth!
[Jeremiah 26:32]

Lord i pray your mercy on the US. I KNOW the cup of the Lord's wrath will be felt in all nations! Jesus i pray your blood over all nations Lord. I pray your blood over 'Sirianta', that you give her PEACE Lord. Continue to give her these downloads from you Lord and at the same time as she sounds your trumpet Lord that you fill her with your grace and comfort. No fear of the enemy! Lord, only fear of you, Abba Father!

"This is an urgent hour!"

Repent, Refresh, Return, Restore!!! White Flag

GOD BLESS. Name of Jesus Christ.

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by APickARNG on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 pm

P.S. look up the song "living to intercede" by Laura Hackett and also "intercession" by Corey Russell. I think it will speak to you Sirianta.

Rest in this word:
"As for you, son of man, prophesy. Clap your hands and let the sword come down twice, yes, three times, the sword for those to be slain. It is the word for the great slaughter, which surounds them, that their hearts may melt, and many stumble. At all their gates I have given the glittering sword. Ah, it is made like lightning; it is taken up for slaughter. Cut sharply to the right; set yourself to the left wherever your face is directed. I also will clap my hands, and I will satisfy my fury; I the Lord have spoken."
[Ezekiel 21:14-17]

Eat the scroll of the Lord, sister!!

In Jesus His mighty name!!!

APickARNG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Wow thanks APickARNG! You're words have blessed me so much!

Lord I pray that You would stretch out Your HUGE hand from heaven and place Your hand over this situation. Like a bucket cover the rescue teams and send a supernatural calmness over all involved. God we praise You for Your Holiness and Your Power. Nothing compares to You Lord, NOTHING!

In Jesus Name we pray
Amen!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Again Wow! That scripture you've quoted from Ezekiel speaks so much to my spirit. I'm going to pray on it. Thanks brother for all these insights and info on intercessors etc. You've been such a great help and blessing.

Lord thank you for APickARNG and thanks for his obedience towards You Lord.

Amen

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top