Me & Jesus on white horses - bow & arrows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me & Jesus on white horses - bow & arrows

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 pm

This dream I had quiete a while back but didn't get any replies.

Me and Jesus each rode a white horse. I don't know if we were in heaven or just on top of the clouds. I could sence heavenly beings around us - think it was angels. We looked down at which I think was something on earth and Jesus showed me all these- golden coloured stuff on earth(don't know what it was). Then the Lord turned to me, He had a bow and arrow. He shot me about twice or three times with the arrows. Not in a way to hurt, but it was kind of a prophetic act. The arrows didn't penetrate me. Each time an arrow was shot at me, I turned into gold as well as everything around us. It was like a shock wave. I remember my body hitting backwards with my arms spread out to the sides everytime I got shot. The feeling was amazing. I felt so save and loved with the Lord and the respect I felt was huge.

What could the bow and arrow represent and the gold? Thanks guys xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me & Jesus on white horses - bow & arrows

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:45 pm

,,um a devine event i beleave,, the gold shows gods glory,, i think tha arrows r impartations,, of glory cos u became golden 2, ,,sure beats goin 2 the docter 4 shots, D,, full of vitamin D,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 am

Wow sirianta I totally agree with dreamster, what an awesome dream!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 am

LOL! D or should I say phD :laughing: but if the arrows was impartation what would it be about? I'm going to pray about this dream again.

Hey DS, yes it sure was an awesome dream. God is awesome praiseGod Thank you Jesus!!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 am

wow what an awesome dream!! praiseGod
Bless You :praiseg-d:

somethings def being given to u in a major way.. gonna knock u off ur feet! laugh praying

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 am

Thanks for the reply Sis! I am truely greatful towards God for this dream. In the dream I felt like a little girl in His presence! Whatever it is that I received from Jesus I will use to glorify His name!

Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:33 pm

flower ur gifts an callings,, eph 4;8,, gave gifts 2 men ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Wow what an awesome dream here are two verses in the bible about Jesus on a white horse. The first one is debated if it is Jesus or not because later on in revelation there is another reference to a rider who is faithful and true obviously Jesus but some people believe the first reference is Jesus too. I included the first one because i thought it was interesting how it had a bow in it.

I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war

my personal intrepretation would be that these gold things were people like you, that are going through the trials of life. I dont know how you felt about these items of gold though. Gold in the Bible represents wealth pretty much in revelation it talks alot about crowns of gold for the saints. Gold is interesting because of its symbolic nature it is extremley durable is not affected by oxygen or water bends into almost any shape without breaking and probably is so expensive because since the beginning of these qualities have been revered. In short its pure and stands alone in the metal class. In my own dreams i have had intrepretations of gold standing for me after I have come through a trial the fire of the trial burns up everything and all that is left is gold.

The bow in the Bible either stands for a weapon of war or a symbol or amount of strength. It is noted as a skill though people had to train on it to become good. Obviously Jesus wasn't shooting at you to kill you so maybe its symbolic its Jesus way of empowering you or arming you with His power or annointing. Think about it like this it takes great skill to use a bow in war it would take unprecedented skill to use a bow as a instrument of friendly delivery. I hope this helps I know its not an intrepretation but i thought maybe some word could help you I really like this dream and hope that you will post it when you see it manifest or recieve the manifestation God bless

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey SonoftheKing, thank you so much for your reply. When I woke up from this dream and thought about it I also thought of those verses. I didn't know much about them but knew that somewhere in God's Word there was something said about Jesus on a white horse and the bow and arrow also rang a bell.

A while before I had this dream I had another dream where I was in heaven in the Throne room and I was physically fighting with the enemy. I will post that dream again today. God gave me a sword to fight the enemy and it just struck me now that a sword and bow and arrows are all used in battle. Maybe there is a connection.

God bless you for your reply, it has really blessed me thumbs

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:07 am

i do beleave mi scrip was werthy,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 am

Of course D!!! Thank you sooooooooo very much. I do believe it has to do with the gifts God gave me - big hug 2

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 am

flower of course.

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content