Word from God by a blind man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Word from God by a blind man

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey guys, I have posted this dream a while back and got great replies, but I'm still uncertain about some of the symbolism in this dream. I had this dream about 4 years back

I dreamt that my work colleagues (not people I know or whom I'm working with currently) had to watch my little boy for a few hours while I was doing something.(Funny, 'cause I would never do this in real life). The next day when I came into the office I smiled 'cause I found a little post it book which was purple in colour and my son's little hand print was imprinted on this post it notes. It wasn't like with paint or pen or something like that - it was like it was physically imprinted on about 3 post it notes, like when you make a hand print or foot print in cement or clay. The first one was very clear, the next a little less and the last one a little less.

I went outside to the parking lot and opened the boot of my car to get out something. Behind me was 3 ladies talking and from my left side a young man came walking towards us. He stood still and when I looked at him I saw that he had scarrs under his eyes. I got the impression that he was blind and two men had to support him on both sides. I really liked this young man, there was just something about him that was special. He started by saying "Household, household, household" and I knew he was about to give me Word from God. (I've been praying for my husband for many years now to be saved). He looked at me and smiled and said my name out load.

He started saying something like "God says because you are doing things the right way " the rest I couldn't make out for some reason - how frustrating! Then he said "Word of knowledge and prophecy". I saw these two gifts on a light blue piece of paper (The paper wasn't physically there. In my dream I saw it like a vision while the man was saying it). Then I woke up because our dogs went mad outside for some reason! I couldn't believe it, because I know this dream wasn't finished. Maybe that was all I needed to know.

It feels like there is a lot of symbolism in this dream. The purple sitck it notes the light blue paper. The fact that he said House hold 3 times, 3 woman, 3 men, 3 post it notes. And why was the man who gave me Word blind and what does "HOUSEHOLD" represent? When I think of the blind man the scripture "we walk by faith, not by sight" comes to mind.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Word from God by a blind man

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 am

Your dream is saying something to me...I am being blessed by it Sirianta. I am in a whirlwind right now...with my husband and I are selling things, furniture and belongings, cameras, my sewing machine...etc... to try to come up with enough money to pay backtaxes to keep from losing our home of 26 years...(I accidently wrote 26 tears...interesting) We have 30 days.
But without cognitive understanding - still-I was recieving from your dream in the spirit....praise God. Please keep us in prayer _ I am hanging on to CHrist in a hurricane...Praise God.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:30 am

Hey Linda, I am so glad that this dream spoke to your spirit. Today I've decided to post this dream and another two that I've posted before. So I'm sure it was meant to be for you. I've posted another dream "american soldier" maybe you should look at that aswell seeing that you spoke about your husband. From the beginning I had a feeling that the dream is for someone else and not for myself. Won't hurt to take a look.

You will certainly be in my prayers. Nothing is impossible for God! The bigger the storm the greater the testimony! Your situation is in God's hands and He is with you every step of the way.

May God hold you close to His heart in this difficult time Linda. God loves you sooooo much!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 am

Hey Linda I just want to share with you this: just about half an hour after I posted my reply to you my little 5 year old boy said to me "mommy listen here" and he started singing "He's got the whole world in His hand" he sang that God has mommy and daddy in His hand as well and immidiately I thought of you. I also said in that reply that God has your situation in His hand. This to me is definately confirmation. God often uses my two children to speak to me without them realising it of course. I feel like crying now 'cause God is just so amazing!!

And another thing that came to mind now is that in my dream I saw my boy's hand prints - Gods got you in His hand? This is too much to just be coinsidence. And maybe the part where the man said "household" three times means that my household / family will be used to give comfort you in your situation. Me posting the dream and my little boy singing the song? Stuff like this just shows you how awesome God is!!!!!

God bless you!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 am

You comforted me in saying that God's got the situation in His hands

Also the comfort came in this "house hold"
I know that when God says things three times, He really means it...I am finding much comfort in your dream. have a great day dear heart...GOD IS GREAT!!!! amen!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:29 am

God bless you Linda and I pray that He would constantly remind You of His love for you and that you'll constantly be reminded of His HUGE hands.

Love in Christ
Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Update on my home situation. I had until April 10 to come up with about 2500.00 in back taxes and interest plus our mortgage 733.00. A total of 3233.00.

I was given a brand new car in the middle of the week, that made me cry all day, it is from someone who loves me but had no idea that my home was in jeopardy. This person only requested that I not tell who the gift is from.
(Then I remembered my dream about the new car falling from the sky when it looked like a lot of really bad stuff was happening. I am going to look up that dream again and put it under the manifested dreams. )

I still cant believe that this is happening to me in the middle of what is a really potentially scary situation, that someone appears at my door with a little red box and when I look in the box it is a key....there parked on my street is a beautiful car, perfect shiny and white. All Glory to God.!!!
. It is a beautiful 2006 Ford Focus....yesterday I put my broken down car up for sale and parked it at Walmart yesterday morning and sold it today at 3:30 for 600.00....Praise God...
I also got a call yesterday offering me 1000.00 up front if I work as a Camp Director assistant this year, beginning the planning and phone calls next week.
I only work 12 hours aweek, and I have never been a camp director assistant...so keep me in prayer....God has me in His hands. I am really blessed.
God Bless you all and I would appreciate your continuing prayers.
I know God is in everything happening to me.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Wow Linda!!!!! Your testimony makes me want to cry 'cause just now before I read your reply I read Math 7:7-12 (about God answering prayer). It amazes me how much He loves us!! I am so excited for yoy Linda. This whole situation you're in is going to be a huge testimony! Praise God, God is just so awesome!!

Will still keep you in prayer.

God bless you true woman of God!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top