BABIES IN A CANDLEBRA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BABIES IN A CANDLEBRA

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

DREAM IM LOOKING AT MINUTE BABIES FLOATING IN A LIQUID(AMNIOTIC?) IN A SILVER CANDLEBRA-THERE ARE UP TO FIVE BABIES IN EACH CANDLEBRA-IM TELLING EVERYBODY WHETHER THE BABIES ARE BOYS OR GIRLS-ITS ENGRAVED UNDERNEATH EACH CANDLE HOLDER BOY OR GIRL,MALE OR FEMALE-WHEN I GET TO ONE OF THE LAST BABIES I STRUGGLE TO READ THE INSCRIPTION-I DONT KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENS BUT I HAVE THE BABY IN MY MOUTH IM SCARED I WILL HURT THE BABY ,MY TEETH START TO CHATTER BUT I TAKE THE BABY OUT,HES FINE,YES A BOY PERFECLY OK,HIS DAD COMES TO TAKE HIM --IRL MY DAUGHTER HAS ALREADY BEEN TOLD HER BABY SHES EXPECTING IN AUGUST IS A BOY

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BABIES IN A CANDLEBRA

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Do you have a speaking gift at all?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:18 am

hi delightful soul-no natural gift of speaking ,speeches,oratories etc

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 am

The reason i asked is to me a baby means a gift or a blessing of some kind and the baby being in your mouth could be that you have something to say that you maybe reticent or nervous about speaking....it could be in reference to your grandchild and maybe it has something to do with pronouncing a blessing or speaking a blessing over him as the grandfather....please take all I've said to prayer..if this does not resonate please disregard...

God bless

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 am

THANKS DELIGHTFUL SOUL-APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT-GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:17 am

I have to agree with DS when she says
it could be in reference to your grandchild and maybe it has something to do with pronouncing a blessing or speaking a blessing over him as the grandfather....
As a grandfather, you have the enormous responsibility of blessing your offspring. (The Bible is full of examples--look at the story of Jacob and Esau and how Jacob was willing to go to such extreme measures to steal the father's blessing from Esau.) Conversely, you have the potential to also do great harm by speaking curses.

About 15 years ago, I knew an elderly lady who attended my church. She knew the Bible inside and out, she was a prayer warrior and a half, she led a virtuous life. Yet her granchildren were super rebellious, in trouble with the law, having babies in their early teen years, etc. I asked the Lord how such a godly grandmother could have grandchildren like that and I'll never forget what He told me. The Lord told me to really listen to the words that came out of that lady's mouth. The next time I went to visit her, I was shocked. Probably 80 percent of her words were negative:

"This younger generation shows no respect."
"Kids nowdays don't know how to work."
"When I was younger I had to___________and all these kids do is watch television all day."

You get the picture. Had I been her grandchild, soaking in her words like a sponge, I would have learned to dislike myself.

In this dream you were telling everybody whether the babies were boys or girls--in other words, you were helping them with their identity. You're showing who they really are and making them lights in a dark world. I can think of no better description of a godly grandfather.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 am

WHEN I GET TO ONE OF THE LAST BABIES I STRUGGLE TO READ THE INSCRIPTION

This may or may not be true of your grandson, but you might have trouble at first understanding him. His personality and gifting might be very different from your own.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:33 am

thanks for all the input deborah- overwhelmed at the moment with japan earthquake and loss of lives-i dont think its quite right for me to now discuss what the LORD was telling me and whether i got it right but i think in my destruction dream the small round clouds that were lit up red may have represented japans round red flag but after i posted this dream and my reluctance to post it the LORD showed me i was being self righteous-GOD BLESS

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 am

Sometimes for me babies represent a ministry. I am giving thoughts here and not an interpretation. I agree that this could be a blessing. Could it be that the baby in the mouth could be a blessing of a ministry where you will be speaking but have not yet the words to articulate the message? Just another angle but the baby in the mouth to me signifies a new speaking/preaching ministry. To proclaim the truth. Something to pray about for sure. I hope my thoughts help you to discern the dream.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 pm

thanks connie for the insight i will pray for guidance thanks again and GOD bless

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top