Brought back to my rememberance:HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brought back to my rememberance:HELP!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:05 am

Hello, I am currently going a situation with a friend & this dream was brought brought back to my rememberance....I had this Dream when I was 16 I was in my apartments Standing in the street...Our city was hit by a nuclear bomb I was standing with a group of people we got hit by the shock wave but we were'nt harmed...when I got off the ground, Everything around me was gone people were looking through ruble to find their loved ones, & their belongings. I was looking for my mom & my brother I already knew they were gone because i was in a their ashes. I found an old quit that I had'nt seen since i was 7 years old but was much bigger now...I looked behind & I seen my friend Greg He was looking for his things there was this wooden board at his feet he lifted it & his bother's body was under it....his family was gone & his belonging's were destroyed...Me & the survivors ended up leaving the city they walking ahead of me & i seen Greg sitting down looking out at the sky which had this mustard color to it now....He was crying & sat next to him wrapped my blanket around him, & we talked. That's when I wake up.

Note: The Man in my dream I just started talking to him recently....He asked me if i was going to school. I told him no because I had to put my education on hold to help my best friend because she did'nt have a place to stay. He has'nt spoken to me since i told him that... I sent him an e-mail saturday, & he wont talk to me. I dont know what i did but i do feel that the reason that he is not speaking to me is extremely petty. I woke up this morning & God brought this dream back to my memory I'm not sure how these two events are connected though.
Thanks & blessing's everybody :)

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brought back to my rememberance:HELP!!

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Brother Ray, The Book of Deut. deals with Remember; Covenant; Obedience. Moses gives constant encouragement to the Isrealites to ''remember'' their original ''Covenant'' with the God of the patriarchs, who has freed them from Egyptian bondage and sustained them through the wilderness. The only proper response from such an underserving people is ''obedience'' to God without reservation. Obediance brings blessings...desobediance brings punishment. Genuine love for God is evedence by holy living and by love for others. God's power and faithfulness can be depended on during our times of need. God made a covenant with you which he entends to keep. He will never leave you or forsake you. Do you remember when... God Bless.

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top