Moses and other heroes of the faith linked to businesses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moses and other heroes of the faith linked to businesses?

Post by traveller on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I had this dream and am looking for insight..

I saw a signpost with signs directing to a variety of businesses, like it was at a business park..
Then I heard some discussion (like narrated in the background) about heroes of the faith like Moses and others..
Then I saw the signpost again and I wondered if the business my husband works for was on there..?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moses and other heroes of the faith linked to businesses?

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi Traveller...

(I'm new here, but if I may, just a couple of questions I thought of... )

Firstly, did you see if your husband's business was on there?

does the background narration make you feel anything about these businesses?

how do you feel about the place where your husband works?

would that change if his business was on there?

God bless :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi g.butterfly:)
Thanks for your response. To answer your questions:

-I can't remember if I saw the name of my husband's workplace on there..just that in the dream I was looking for it, if it was on the sign or not.
-The background story on heroes in the faith was more a fact that I was told about, no feelings whatsoever, sorry..
- How do I feel about my husband's workplace? Hmm, I've got the feeling this dream is talking about his possible future workplace, we're in the middle of being transferred (possibly) to the other side of the world, for his work (so, same company, but different workplace).. I've got the feeling that this dream has got something to do with that.. No idea why the faith heroes, such as Moses is linked to that??
Open to further insight..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:08 pm

I had a thought, , the decision about moving or not has been on my mind/heart a lot as I want to be sure we're following His plan for us. My looking at the signpost for his business in this dream reminds me of that thought process. I've also had many dreams this last year that already have been pointing in the direction of which choice to make..and it's a stepping out in faith that it's the right decision, even though scary and quite outside the box. The narrated part about heroes of faith reminds me of that. God is good! More thoughts/feedback welcome..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm

That's exactly what I thought the dream was about when I read it traveler. I think your on on target with your thoughts/prayers about it. I'm not an interpreter but your own interpretation seems correct to me.

Great questions G.Butterfly!!!! :-) It's so helpful to have someone lead us to the answers we are seeking through the art of asking questions!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:14 pm

How do I feel about my husband's workplace? Hmm, I've got the feeling this dream is talking about his possible future workplace, we're in the middle of being transferred (possibly) to the other side of the world, for his work (so, same company, but different workplace).. I've got the feeling that this dream has got something to do with that.. No idea why the faith heroes, such as Moses is linked to that??
Open to further insight..

You know how God told Abram to "go to a place that I will show you" and Abram obeyed? He was definitely a hero of the faith. If you think about it, it also took a lot of guts on Moses' part to go back to Egypt--he had murdered a man there and he had a message for Phaoroh that he knew Phaoroh wouldn't like, yet eventually he went.

If you and your husband go wherever God tells you to go, that makes you a hero of the faith too.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:39 am

Thanks Christi and Deborah..
Deborah wrote: You know how God told Abram to "go to a place that I will show you" and Abram obeyed? He was definitely a hero of the faith. If you think about it, it also took a lot of guts on Moses' part to go back to Egypt--he had murdered a man there and he had a message for Phaoroh that he knew Phaoroh wouldn't like, yet eventually he went.

If you and your husband go wherever God tells you to go, that makes you a hero of the faith too.
True.. I wouldn't mind that:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top