Discourager exposed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discourager exposed

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm not sure if this post belongs here or somewhere else, but I had to tell you guys about something that happened just last Sunday.

I had a dream about going to a church that's about 100 miles away irl, so I've only visited it three times. I was playing keyboard at that church. I saw a piece of paper on the floor. I wanted to take notes during the sermon. I asked a member of the church if I could use that paper. She said yes. Later, church was over and I was leaving. Only a married couple and I were left. The man saw the paper I had taken notes on and he asked me in a really suspicious tone, "Where did you get THAT?" I told him it was lying on the floor, I had asked and gotten permission to write on it. He just looked at me with squinted eyes like he didn't believe me. I instantly disliked this man. (I have never met him irl). Somehow I knew then the flip side of the paper I was writing on had minutes from a secret meeting.

Then I was following this man and his nice wife to their house. The man kept saying mean things to me. In the dream I remember thinking his words came straight from the pit of hell--he wasn't using curse words, but his words greatly discouraged me, like they were specifically aimed for the hidden depths of my heart.

When I woke up, I felt directed to tell a friend of mine about that dream since she attends that church. I found out later this man exisits, he goes behind the scenes and greatly discourages people, he has a nice wife.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discourager exposed

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Wow, sounds very prophetic to me, id be praying...you sound like the watchman in this instance...
Guard your heart...isnt God good, he prewarns us if we listen..

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Amen

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 am

Wow.God dave you a great dream.Praise God!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top