The Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Abortion

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Last night. I dreamt I was like 5 mths pregnant (or how many mths to feel the baby kick), you couldn't see my stomach. I was very ashame and I didn't want anyone to know because in the dream I am single. I decided that I was going to take care of the situation because I didn't want to be pregnant and I didn't want the baby. So, from my navel I pulled the baby's umbilical cord out and I cut it, it was very painful....this scene played twice. I was so happy because I thought to myself I got rid of it, I felt so relieved. However, the baby was still in my stomach but I thought it would go away, it can't grow because the cord was cut. I felt so free and happy. I went out with a friend. I soon started to get very sad because of what I done, the baby was still with me, I regretted what I had done. I confined in my friend who had no idea I was pregnant, so was trying to help me discuss what I should do because there was still time to go to the hospital and help the baby. As I was deciding, these thoughts came into my head.....I needed to go to the hospital and give the baby a second chance....I heard this person telling me that if I allowed the baby to die inside me I would regret knowing what life could come out of the child. The dream ended with my making a decision.

When I woke up, I immediately started asking God for the interpretation because I know He is saying something to me. Recently, I have been struggling with a situation and alot of my friends were encouraging me. I told them I was better when I really wasn't because I didn't want to be a bother. Just recently I was able to overcome and I was so excited, I was free. I felt the exact emotions IRL before the dream so I think the dream is referring to this situation. I am puzzled on the end of the dream...giving the baby a second chance of life and the assumption that something beautiful will come of the baby if I take it to the hospital. Any thoughts???

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Abortion

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:46 pm

wow a grt drm in the sense of detail an strong symbolls, um look bak on ur recent history an see wat u hav aborted ,, ie; tryed 2 get rid of,, perhaps ther is something of value 2 be had from it ksi, remeba tha parable of the fig tree ,, no fruit then it gets dunged on ,, outta the dung comes fruit D ur garden centre techniction,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm

hey D, thanks for responding. I did recently got rid of some heaviness and I felt really good about it. However, with this dream I have to agree with you, I feel like God is saying I need to carry this baby and I don't want to so I took matters in my own hands and deposit of the baby the wrong way. He wants me to go thru the pregnancy and the proper birth of the baby because like you said there is value in the life of the baby which obviously I can benefit from if I allow the baby to live?????

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

ok,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:38 pm

does it make sense?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:58 pm

only 2 u cos u kno wat the baby mite be,, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:15 pm

thx D Bless You

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:23 pm

flower ok,, let us kno how u get on ,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 pm

that's the problem I don't know how...need lots of prayer to figure this one out

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top