Vile floor!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vile floor!!!!

Post by Perimeter on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 am

In the sanctuary of my church finishing something and I saw someone that I had told I would explain something to later (I really told this person I would talk to them later). I walked away to catch up to them and was now in the hallway looking for them and walking to the right of the sanctuary I had exited. Now I was going to the rest room not sure if the person had gone in but I was going and I went into the stall. As I got ready to us the restroom I looked down and saw that the floor of the stall was covered with waste so much so that it was just about up and over my shoes. It was the vilest place I have ever seen. I still needed to use the restroom so I remember getting on my tip toes and trying not to touch anything. As I attempted to go it was as if I had to concentrate on the bowl, I concentrated and try as I may have; it just did not work!!!! It is hard to put into words what happened…… I could see the stream of urine in a straight line go underneath the left side of where I was and land directly on the feet of the person in the stall next to me. The person did not say a word did not jump or anything; they just got up flushed and walked out. Before I knew it people were coming into my stall and they seemed to be very agitated….. I was not fully covered and they just pulled the door open… For a moment I stood there and then I realized I needed to close the door and get myself together… I snatched the door back, closed it and I woke up…….. This was a silent dream; there were no voices.

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vile floor!!!!

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi Perimeter,

I am very new.... :o) I read your dream and thought "I'm not having a go at that one!" It must have you very confused! :o)

But, during the day it occurred to me that water, (here I am thinking of the properties of real life water being a parable for spiritual water) even the purest and cleanest water, filtered through a human being becomes urine...

The first, we are happy to drink - and the other we don't even want to touch our shoes.

I don't know you or your situation, so that might mean less than zip! So, please discard anything that makes no sense :o)

Silent dream... my only guess is: are you not hearing something in real life?

I am intrigued that you did not leave the stall - you tried to stay acceptably clean and still do what needed to be done???

Blessings, Diane.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Perimeter on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 am

Thank you for your time!

I had not connected the fact that I did not leave the stall; very interesting.

Bless you for sharing..... Still dreaming and writing it all down!!

Perimeter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:22 pm

:o) You are welcome, God bless!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content