A marriage covenant that will be marked in History.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A marriage covenant that will be marked in History.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 am

Hi my Beloved friends,

I have been waking up at 5:00AM every day for almost two weeks. This morning he put two old dreams on my heart and this dream was one of them.I think this dream was about the covenant of marriage warning back when I had it.I had the dream back in January. My thoughts back in January below I pray are the correct ones and that the Lord is going to restore the marriage covenant.I pray I did not receive this dream out of context in other words it is the reverse of the covenant.We will find out tonight.
praying praying praying

Dream, 1-23-08

I was in my apartment talking to a friend of mine when an old friend named Kathryn called me on the telephone I had not heard from her since she got married 4 years ago and I was in her wedding. I had told her it was great hearing from her and that I was with a friend at the moment and that we were talking and catching up at my kitchen table. My friend Kathryn tells me on the phone that she really needs to see me and she was acting very strange.I told her I wanted to see her too and could I call her after my friend leaves and she could come over and we could talk and catch up then we hang up the phone, I turn to my other friend and continue in our conversation. Then I hear a knock at my door and it is Kathryn and I am like what are you doing here I have not called you yet? She is still acting very strange not even like her self and she hands me this card and I kind of skip through it real quick.I tell her thanks but my other friend and I were in a deep conversation and could she leave so we can continue to talk.So Kathryn leaves and then turns around and comes back and I am like ok what is going on and why are you acting so weird and she opens my fire place door and finds the card on the fire place door that she just gave me and I am like how did that get in there and my friend who was there put it into the fire place with out my knowing and Kathryn throws the card at me. Then at this time I am like going things are getting weird and my friend Kathryn is not the person I use to know so I take her and this other person was with her this time into my bathroom, and I tell Kathryn who keeps acting weird and crying and seems to really be trying to get my attention," what is going on and cut through the crap what is going on with you?" I am thinking she and her husband is getting a divorce. Kathryn says to me," Jeanie the Lord, when she had said that tears ran down her face and I could see the had fear in her eyes as she continued to speak, she said, " The Lord is making a new and deeper covenant of Marriage with his people that it will be marked in the calendar and it will be a Holiday we will celebrate every year." she said this is a very serious covenant we are fighting/battling for." As she spoke these words the next thing I know we are on the back porch of my new house and there are all these wooden ceder bridges that are beautifully made and they are all circling around my wooden deck and my deck was included in that circle in the backyard. I was amazed on how the circles was so lined up perfectly designed,and I see all of Kathryn's bridesmaids including myself all sitting in a round hot tub talking like the olden days on one of the wooden decks out side and the stars were so brightly shining and I wake up.

This is what I sensed. The name Kathryn means pure or consecrated. This was trying to get my attention to tell me that the Lord is bringing a new covenant to His church and in that new covenant of marriage he will make with his bride will go down in history it will be a thing of remembrance and celebration. I believe it is a covenant of a deeper place of purity and holiness. I sense it will be a Holiness movement like we have never seen before. Please if you get anything else from this dream please let me know.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A marriage covenant that will be marked in History.

Post by ezerkenegdo on Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:00 pm

I think we are definitely being called to holiness lately. :)

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:00 am

I believe purity and consecration (Kathrine) is knocking at all of our doors. We must be consecrated to our bridegroom and our covenant with Him must be pure and unadultrated.

Purity's (Kathrines) bridesmaids are forming a circle for completion and are being cleansed in the Hot tub,(fire/water) the stars in the sky will shine brightly. We are likend to the stars. Philippinas 2:14-16 Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that youmay become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like the stars in the universe. Hope this helps, can't wait to see what others get!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top