Dream comes to pass - years later vision, what does it mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream comes to pass - years later vision, what does it mean?

Post by cotmh on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 am

Hi Everyone,
So glad to have found this forum. I will get right to it.

I have been a believer in a walk w/God for about 17 years. My life prior to '06 was a gift, good health, financially secure "more than I could hope dream or imagine" :glory:

But then...in April '06, I had a very vivid dream, one that I didn't understand at the time, but knew it was prophetic.

I dreamed I was walking up a hill in the dark, at the top of the hill was a wrought iron gated area - much like a grave yard might look. As I entered through the gates I could "feel" about 3 "beings" around me, I couldn't see their faces.

I looked down and there was a pit of fire, flames flying upward and outward. Words were never spoken, but I instinctively knew I had no choice but to get in the pit of fire. It was square in shape and would fit a body if I jumped straight in feet first. I knew without a doubt, I had to get in, but yet, I had NO FEAR.

At this point I awoke in a cold sweat and got out of bed, walked around and knew that I would enter a trial of some kind. I couldn't imagine at the time what it might be. I certainly didn't think it would effect me, I felt it would effect someone around me. I thought possibly my one of my parents might die, something very trying, but it was worse than I ever imagined.

2 weeks later, on Good Friday, of all days, I developed a frightening, excruciating pain in my upper back. I wasn't thinking of the dream at this point. The pain became so intense and spread into my chest. I saw many Md's, none could diagnose me. A VERY long story short, I was given shots that were to help the pain, but instead it SPREAD the pain throughout my body and it entered my nervous system. I have had pain so intense everywhere in my body I couldn't describe it to anyone who hasn't experienced pain like this.

It took months and near loss of my sanity to get properly diagnosed. I have been in pain ever since and very sick for nearly 5 years. It nearly brought me to suicide but God saved me and later my story was printed in Joyce Meyer's magazine.

Interestingly the pain feels quite like fire in my body, you can't imagine what a injured/diseased nervous system can do to a body and mind. Following this, within a year my son was diagnosed w/the same disease. My husband was injured at work and had 2 back surgeries and all of us so disabled, we could not and cannot work.

The storm has taken its toll for sure and stolen our finances. We have been through more in the past 5 years that I most relate to the book of Job, with loss of health, finances, pets, family members - truly I could write a book.

From all this I have become so close to God, it is a relationship that I would have never had, had my life not stopped and brought me to my knees for years. I have a Christian support forum and minister to others hope and encouragement that have the same disease. YET, I am not out of this "fiery trial" myself. God led me early in the storm to start an informational website. He has used the site to get many properly diagnosed and treated. It is quite miraculous.

As for me, I have seen "healers", been anointed w/oil by an Elder, prayed for by hundreds of people for years and still God is silent, I so badly want God to clue me in as to when (if at all) my health will be restored.

I always related the dream to the bible story of meshach shadrach and abednego being thrown into the fiery furnace by Nebuchadnezzar.

Recently, while praying I had a vision that made me jump. A giant forest tree fell towards me. I had no idea at the time of the significance of the vision (and still don't) but a few days later was reading my bible and there it was, the astounding similarities to the fall of Nebuchadnezzar in the bible and the vision of the falling tree!

I have prayed and asked God for dreams/visions of the end of this fiery trial and cannot shake that this tree falling has a message in it.

Since Nebuchadnezzar was responsible for throwing the 3 boys into the fiery furnace and later the tree falling signified his "fall"...I can't help but wonder if the message is the "king" of my fiery trial is going to fall and if God will walk me out -"without the smell of smoke". Is this wishful thinking? Or could it indicate something about me personally not so good?

Does anyone know what a falling tree could mean and considering my circumstances could there be any relationship to it?

Thank you for any input. tornado

cotmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream comes to pass - years later vision, what does it mean?

Post by ditte3 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:58 am

Hi dear Cotmh
Peace be with you.
I'm sorry you had to go through a trial like this.

I haven't taken tehe accuracy test yet.'m not an expert dream interpreter.

Just some thoughts that came to my mind.

Your dream and what you are going throughis really similar to what happened to you.

Remember what Nebuchadnezzar saw:
"Then Nabuchadnezzar the king was astonied,and rose up in haste,and spake,and said unto his counsellors,Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?They answered and said unto the king,True,O King.
Hi answered and said,Lo,I see four men loose,walking in the midst of the fire,and they have no hurt;and the form of the fourth is like to a son of the gods."(Daniel3,24-25.)

It was the Lordthere with them.And He is with you too in what you are going through.

Please pray about it.

I'm going to pray about your vision.

May God bless you and keep you.
flower

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cotmh on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:00 am

Thank you! I will continue to pray.

Something that just came to me when you quoted the scripture and WHY in the world this never occurred to me before is interesting.

There were 3 in the fiery furnance...under my roof, my husband, son and I = 3. The 3 of us have really been through the fire too.

Interesting that I really never connected the 3 in the bible scripture to the 3 in my own household. I always thought of myself being "thrown in" so to speak.

Isn't it odd the connection just now hit me? I always related the "fire" to the way the pain in my body has felt, never connected the 3, to the 3 of us. That adds even more depth and comfort really, because I know a 4th man, Jesus Himself has been in this with us, or I simply wouldn't be alive.

The tree though...the falling tree...what does it mean?

I am reading a Christian book on dream interpretation, the book says that "trees" are symbols of the saints. That doesn't help much really though.

Why the falling tree? So vivid was the vision, that I jumped as if it were truly falling right in front of me.

I will keep searching and praying for revelation.

God bless

cotmh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 am

Dream symbols are not necessarily mean the same always.Especially when you realized that there is a Bible verse that is similar to what you saw in your vision.
It may be what you said,but ask the Lord about it.
I'm praying too.
God bless you.
Flower Power

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:20 am

Dear Cotmh
This Bible verse is wonderful:

"I have seen the wicked in great power,and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
Yet he passed away,and, lo,he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
Mark the perfect man,and behold the upright:for the end of that man is peace.
But the transgressors shall be destroyed together:the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord:he is their strength in the time of trouble.
And the Lord shall help them,and deliver them:he shall deliver them from the wicked,and save them ,because they trust in him."(Psalms37,35-40.)

Please pray about it.I'm not an experienced interpreter yet.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top