DID I DIE?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DID I DIE?!

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi everyone,had a dream about some girls in a hostel-like place,and some other group of girls seem to be bullying and bothering them....the dream was very vague at this point but it seemed like I went away and when I came back,one of the girls that was being bullied got injured or so.Then I saw a fish with a knife wound,vague too-I sort of have an idea of what this is about....
Suddenly,I opened my eyes,like I fell asleep,but I actually had died,and I woke up.I was lying in a box-like thing.My fiancé was lying next to me,and he said something that made me smile,and he said he knew I would come alive again.The room was cold and semi-dark.I looked at the door and I knew we were going to get up and walk out that door. what

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DID I DIE?!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Death for me usually means change. The end of your dream is very encouraging because you are both in agreement that you will recover from the situation! Amen I dreamed the other day that my hubby died and came back to life, I asked him what it was like to be dead...when the dream manifested, it was actually about him losing a tooth! LOL i asked him what it felt like to not have that tooth anymore laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks Daph,the interpretation rings true.I can't wait for the change! laugh God bless ya..

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum