Selling BEAUTIFUL bibles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Selling BEAUTIFUL bibles

Post by Sirianta on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:21 am

I dreamt that I saw these amazing, beautiful bibles! They were so stunning with besutiful pastel colours and the writing were also something else. I can't quite explain the beauty of these bibles.

Well one of my work colleuges daughters' were selling these bibles and I was so excited to find out from her how to go about selling them myself. I didn'twant to sell them with the idea to make money (the cost was R450 per bible - south african currency) I just knew that these bibles were something special. I was so excited! I couldn't wait to get hold of these bibles.

Maybe the cost of the bibles are also symbolic. I'm going to take my bible and do a bit of searching.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Selling BEAUTIFUL bibles

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

i think the bibles represent something beautiful to you that is also dear to your heart and involves ministry of some sort. This dream really shows the purity of your heart and that you want to do this because its something you love and not a way to take advantage of others. What a blessing it is to read this dream! Thank you for sharing!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:01 am

Hey Daphanie, thank you so much for your reply. I agree with you on the interp. I once got prophetic word that I'll be speaking in front of woman as a ministry and I think this is what it's all about. I can't wait to share with people the love I feel for Christ and I so wish I could go into full time ministry, because I've got something inside of me that just wants to burst!! laugh I so much want to ecourage others and just tell them how much God loves them.

God bless you sis!!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 am

Right! Amen! I totally have faith that you would be so good at that as well because you have such a sweet ministering spirit and I can feel your love of the Lord, just from knowing you on this site! God bless you for your obedience to Him!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Aw, thanks for those beautiful words Daphanie huggins You really blessed me. kiss

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top