Warnings or not???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warnings or not???????

Post by JohnWilliams on Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 am

Hallo
My friend who had the previous "really bad sexual dream". dreamdt the other night that he was somewhere in a bush and was looking for his car keys. his car was there but he couldn't find the keys. He said that he knew in the dream that he didn't know who he was, where he came from or anything. Like he totally lost his mind. He saw me and his current girlfriends mother playing in the water and being very happy!

Then a other friend of ours dreamt two nights after the above dream that she was in a school, when suddenly somebody yelled that the teacher was on her way. the whole class went mad and even when the teacher was there, it was still mad. Then somebody, a man whosa face she can't remember brought in the above friend, he was hung over this guys shoulder. She said his whole back was beaten open, with pieces of flesh ripped out. she got up to help him when the teacher told her she shouldn't help him at all. Then the teacher started hitting him again and again ripping flesh from his back. Suddenly they were where this friend stays, and his landlord told him to get his stuff out of the flat and that she never wants to see him again. He tried to explain to her that he was beaten and couldn't even walk properly. He then turned to my other friend and asked her is he could come and stay with her. She just said no sorry, although in the dream she knew she had a place to stay, but kept on refusing.

Please help

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnings or not???????

Post by butterfly on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 am

I am not a dream interpreter but perhaps I can help somewhat.

It is possible that your friend might be feeling that he is losing his identity. Like he is losing the very essence of who is he. He wants to probably be at a particular place in life but find it difficult making it there. In the dream there is a contrast as well. His life verses your life. His life he feels is one of uncertainty, one of struggle however he feels your life is the antithesis of his life. Perhaps he sees you as someone who happy, having fun, have everything going for you. In the dream he sees you with his current girlfriend's mom playing in the water which could indicate that perhaps he is concerned that he is losing his girlfriend and the respect of her mother in some way to someone else. He sees everyone around him being happy, joyful and carefree while he is not.

I am going to come back to the second dream but I have to think a little more on it.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:29 pm

you know, the guy with the beaten back sounds like Jesus, when he was beaten. im not saying this is the interpretation, just my thoughts/guess, but is your friend having a hard time saying yes to Jesus in a certian area of her life? The bible says that people who are in need are him as well.

Matthew 25:42 "For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

whether this is symbolic about Jesus, or about a person she will say no to helping, it's still saying no to Jesus.

again, just my thoughts.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top