Persecution and abominations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Persecution and abominations

Post by Jasmine on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:32 pm

The dream started out well. I was helping these two men who need jeans and I gave them mine. Then bad stuff happens. I went to school in my nightgown and I was asking my teacher if I could change clothes. She kept saying no and then I finally told her my dilemma. She allowed my then this big pile of clothes appeared on the desk and i chose what to wear. I went to the hallway and i was looking back and forth to chose which bathroom to use. I chose the one where the popular/mean kids where because it was better. The kids had evil looks on their faces. As i approached them they attacked me with big black leather whips. I had severe pain when they lashed me. I took one boy's whip and tried to hurt him. He said that he was trained in hurting people and it was as if he was immune. I lashed his head and a metal peace came off into his head and he chased me. I ran to the bathroom into the stall. I was trying to keep them out. the knob to the stall was weird. It had the mean kids images on it and smaller knobs connected to it. When I turned the smaller knobs, the mean kid's faces looked even more evil and angry. All the time in the bathroom, i heard my teacher's voice as if she was a narrator. She was talking about bullied kids and that some of them are sexually abused. The stall door was forced open and I run out. An overweight security guard was sitting on the floor. His pants were down and there was male fluid on the back of his briefs and he was yelling inappropriate things to me as I left.

Somewhere in the dream I was at my teacher's home and it was a mess. She told me that she was using drugs.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Persecution and abominations

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:44 pm

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!

That doesnt sound like a dream thats fun to have. First of all i feel the lashes could represent lashing out at someone. Sounds like persecution of some sort or bullying...And even the people who are supposed to be on guard have their lives a mess as well. I would pray pray pray about this dream and the people in it! Just my thoughts, God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

also i think the mean kids faces on the door knobs represent them having control or being empowered by intimidating..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Yea thx thought the confusing part is the sexual abuse.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 pm

The good thing is, you're going to have options. Just because things look good on the outside (like the popular/mean kids and they're bathroom), doesn't mean everything's going to be "all good" on the inside with them. If you have to go to this school, God is going to get you through it....you don't have to worry. You need to make smart decisions though. So, don't be friends with just anybody....pick your friends wisely, even if you have to eat lunch by yourself for a while. Don't hang out with just anybody. God values you, so the people you hang out with should value you too, ESPECIALLY friends. You will know in your spirit if something is just not right with whoever is talking with you at school. Your spirit will feel uncomfortable in their presence. Test the people that want to hang out with you (privately and inwardly...don't let people know you're testing them). God will let you know right away whether to hang out with them or not. God really helped me stay out of fights when I was young. I got pretty good at reading my Bible every day and saying a prayer before I went to school, so I'm sure that helped a lot. God bless you girl.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue May 17, 2011 6:47 am

Hi Jasmine,

I edited out what I wrote here concerning this dream.
I read back and noticed your post concerning your worst nightmare coming true, so I felt a bit off, but do believe any affirmations of who you are in Christ may help.
Did you see the Last Narnia Movie?
Fears can take on a life of their own, unless dashed against the rock.

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Tue May 17, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 17, 2011 8:28 am

Just a thought, when my kids talk about a bully that is usually what I tell them that they are probably hurting from someone else and to pray for them.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue May 17, 2011 4:49 pm

thanks. also We were planning on going to a Catholic school. but it doesn't makes sense! I'm going to an all-girls school and a boy was hurting me. Thwe school is not patrolled by police officers, yet in the dream there was a police officer. My mom is down on money, my dad is w/ out a job and my tuition is high. My mom said that if he doesn't get a job (or we get money somehow) I may go to public school. I know what public school I probably would go to. That school is patrolled by officers each day and its coed. No uniforms like in the dream The catholic school does, public doesn't)

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherOnia on Thu May 19, 2011 12:25 pm

I haven't taken any test from this site yet, but here is the understanding I believe that the Lord has given me:

The kids represented in this dream symbolize the young people in real life who use bullying and a tough exterior/demeanor to protect themselves and gain some kind of control in their lives because many of them are secretly abused (for some it is sexual abuse, as is the case in this dream). When they lash out (tease/bully) at others, it is so that they can feel powerful, because at home they are powerless. The security guard represents a breach of trust (he is abusing his place of authority). Instead of protecting (like a security guard should), he is the perpetrator. Many young people are abused by people they should be able to trust, like parents, family members, or family friends.

Edit for clarification: I'm not saying that the real life security guards are harming kids. The one in the dream is symbolism.

When you have dreams like this, pray that God will get involved to help the hurting (whoever they may be).

As far as the school you end up going to, don't assume anything; and read the Bible to build your faith so that the fear is canceled out (particularly scriptures about fear, like "fear not"). Pray that God's will/purpose will be done in regard to the school you end up going to and know that He is with you. If you keep running from fears instead of facing them, how will you grow? I'm not saying that you will definitely end up at the public school, but if you do, it may not be as bad as you thought. God has you in His hand and He won't allow too much to be put on you that is more than you can handle:

I Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Isaiah 41:10 (New International Version)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Last edited by HeatherOnia on Thu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

HeatherOnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm

thx so much

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

I too just read your post about this nightmare becoming true... I pray that you will be safe, that you will walk with angels and will be able to see people for what and who they are. Be confident Jasmine, stand tall even if you don't feel like it - know who you are... you are a princess of the King and the evil spirits know it. Consciously wear your armour every day, the shield of faith is not visible to the physical eye, but it works because God said it would put out the arrows of the evil one.

I am so glad that the other wonderful people on here have given you such wonderful advice... I pray that you will have the discernment that Christi spoke of and the courage to sit alone if need be for a while.

I pray that this school - if you do end up going there - is a positive experience for you... I pray that you will be a light there, and that you might find another believer there to be friends with.

What an awful dream... I pray that none of that becomes literal reality, and that it has been a vivid warning to your spirit that will keep you safe from harm.

Bless you :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri May 20, 2011 2:49 pm

thx a lot all of u

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile