Dream with three specific numbers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with three specific numbers

Post by ManOfGod17 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

Hello Brothers & Sisters,
I had a dream yesterday morning and as i woke up from the dream i was conscious but my eyes were still closed but i could still see as tho they were open and i was looking at the side of my wardrobe and i saw the numbers 1, 12, 25 flash before me in that exact order and i was just wondering if there is any specific relevance to these numbers i would appreciate your help God Bless x

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with three specific numbers

Post by One Door on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 am

I am not saying this is the interpretation just that these numbers can symbolize these meanings.
The number "one" is the only number that is independent of all others (numbers), which symbolizes GOD who is independent of all.
The number "twelve" can symbolize "government" or "apostle" meaning "a person who is sent out on a certain mission".
The number "twenty-five" can symbolize "a beginning in ministry training".
Put these together: This is God (one) who is sending (twelve) you out on a certain mission but first (twenty-five) you will need to do some training before you can go on this mission.
Just my thoughts here.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mariam on Wed May 04, 2011 5:53 am

Some numbers were metioned in a dream i had recently which were 12,13 and i read somewhere that 12 is authority while 13 is double blessing. you can go through the bible and use the numbers as chapters in the bible, and see your findings.God bless.

mariam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 04, 2011 8:32 am

hello... i wud pray an ask Lordy for cnfirmation b/c sometimes #'s r literal.. r u waiting for smething 2happen? did u pray for something specific ? Did the Lordy tell u of thngs that r gonna happen for u? scratching chin
just see'ng #'s is vry generic.. it cud mean a lot of thngs..a long w/the specific biblical conotations 2#'s...
also, it might be incomplete.. maybe lordy wants 2 tell u of smthng ..he sometimes gives little-by-little.than we see the whole pic..
just wanted 2 share my thoughts

blessings!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 04, 2011 9:07 am

Good points, SinC! thumbs

Hi ManofGod17 -

You've probably seen by now that in this dream ministry, we don't believe that numbers typically have a symbolic meaning; they are usually literal in meaning. We understand and respect that other dream interpreters disagree and do believe that numbers have a symbolic meaning but when we really study the Bible, the numerical references are literal, numbers by themselves have no symbolic meaning. As a result, we go by that.

In addition to what SisterinChrist stated above, what I've found in my dreams is that numbers that appear as you described often tie back to a biblical verse or a psalm.

I recall a lively discussion about numbers in dreams that I encourage you to read as it's very informative, a lot of misconceptions regarding numbers were discussed and challenged, and through the discussion you can better understand our ministry's position and decide for yourself:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t834-study-on-christians-and-the-use-of-numbers-please-read-and-submit-a-reply

flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 am

I agree with SisterInChrist and lola, I would pray about it and think about the questions SisterInChrist asked you.
I have only had one dream experience with numbers. The only reason it stood out to me was because it appeared four times in the dream and the numbers were listed in a row. After praying about it for a few days I was led to the psalms and the scriptures that had the same numbers spoke to me in such an intense and encouraging way. And it related to what I was praying for at the time, which had to do with some things I was dealing with in my family. So the numbers were literal.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 am

Exactly. Often when we spend a lot of time figuring out the symbolic meaning of numbers, we miss God because the dream's message isn't in what the numbers symbolize....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm

happy dance :hooray: you go girl!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content