Dreaming about a newborn baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreaming about a newborn baby

Post by Lielie on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 am

Hallo everyone, my name is Lielie. I am a new member to this group. I surely hope that someone can interpret this dream for me.

I am recently divorce and standing for the restoration of my marriage. I believe that God can restore and heal my marriage. I had words with my ex-husband on Saturday evening, which ended with him telling me that he will never reconcile with me, that he does not love me and is not attracted to me. You can imagine what a big blow that was. I went to bed crying asking God for a sign that standing for my marriage is the right thing to do, no matter what my ex says. We have two sons together.

That evening I had a dream. I dreamed I was dressed in those long blue outfits that the doctors wear when they are in theatre performing operations. I was standing in a room which was basically empty except for a bassinet in the middle of the room.

When I looked in the bassinet there was a tiny little baby girl in there. She had bright blue eyes and blond curls and she was naked. As I looked at her I was thinking to myself how much the little girl looks like my ex-husband. Now my husband is white and I am not ( my boys do look more like him but one can see they are mixed) but this little girl looked exactly like him.

Then suddenly a doctor entered the room asking me what the baby's name is going to be. I asked whether it was my duty to name her and he said yes. I then said the her name is Hope, but that is her second name and when he asked me for the first name, I thought a little and then said that her first name will be Leia. He left the room then. I looked at the baby again and said: Baby are you mine? I woke up after that.

For some reason I cannot get the dream out of my head and I found the names I chose so strange because it is not names that I would have chosen myself. But somehow when I think of the names, it is like I feel it within me.

Is there anyone that can interpret this dream for me? I would appreciate it greatly.

Kind regards everyone and thank you in advance. Lielie

Lielie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreaming about a newborn baby

Post by Delightful soul on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:46 am

I know that dreaming of babies often is indicative of God birthing something new in your life.....

I know you must be hungry for answers right now, but feel to encourage you to look at the symbols dictionary about dreams (I think it is on this site here, maybe pm Mia for the details) and seek God as to what He could be saying about your marriage and if indeed this dream has something to do with you two reconciling.

What I do feel to say to you is this; God will make a way for you and this dream is a good dream of something being birthed in your life soon to come....

Blessings and I hope this helped....if not please disregard.... thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lielie on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 am

hallo delightful soul,

thank you so much for your quick response. It is very much appreciated. I did look at the symbol dictionary and thought about all the symbols in the dream but alas, I came up with nothing. It does say that names in a dream is significant but of course I know no one by that name. I even went as far as checking up the meaning of the names. Leia is apparently of hebrew and hawaiian origin.

It said that the spelling of the name shows the hawaiian origin which means child of heaven. That is the spelling I saw in my dream. The hebrew meaning is weary but it is usually spelled Lea.I have definitely felt like that the last 4 years of my life. And Hope, well it means just that wink

I will pray about it some more, hoping I will get the answer.

God bless wave L

Lielie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top