Sexual Intercourse with stranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sexual Intercourse with stranger

Post by richdlady on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I heard someone say plead the blood of Jesus in the dream. As I heard that I woke up and prayed pleading the blood of Jesus but I did not know what I pleading the blood of Jesus for. I just made a random prayer as I was very sleepy hardly alert at all. I could not remeber what I was dreaming when I heard the voice.
When I finished praying I went back to sleep then I dreamt that I was in my old job where I in a prison and I was talking with one of the lady officers and showing her something. i'm not quite sure what it was I was showing her then she decided we should go and have our break. At that poing she had a loaf of bread and which we started to break and each by hands.
As soon I finished eating, I found myself at the gate of my childhood home struggling with a man who wanted to have sexual intwith me and I kept saying it is in the open, we are outside, look there are many people watching us and this person completely ignored me. I can not explain this but I was kind of sitting trying to hide my private area with my leg. Then diseases where being mentioned to me, started with genital herpes, vaginal sores,syphylis, gonorrhoea and then finally AIDs. But I was confused and wondering if I was being told I have the diseases or I was being warned.
It did not feel like it was not ok to have this sexual intercourse with this stranger but I did not like the lack of privacy. Then I gave up fighting and just went along with the man and as soon as I did that I woke up.

When I woke up my heart was beating really fast and I was shaken.

richdlady

View user profile http://www.fmn-marketing.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexual Intercourse with stranger

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

any childhood abuse??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 pm

No I never had any childhood abuse or any bad sexual experience in adult life. :lordhelpus:

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 pm

hmm ok a distressing drm 4 u ,,but i dont think its about sex ,,in ur job wer ever overwhelmed completely, bullied ,, a oppresive male boss perhaps who dominated,u, ,,u try 2 fite it but in the end u tyre an conceed, ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks for that I am starting to think in line with what you have said dreamster. What comes to my mind is duh is there anything in my life that I am going along with even if I don't like it? Will post my findings God will guide me.

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 pm

After reading I felt in my heart to tell you to pray- I would have agreed if the diseases were not mentioned to u, as soon as it was mentioned the context of the dream then is totally on sexual issue, if married, stay faithful, if not be careful whom you fall in love with - middle age women turn to fall for the ''bad boy'' type image (he wanting to do it outside is the typical wild type guy and you liked it - tells me u may have fallen for his type before or attracted to his type) because they seem to take them on a wild sexual fantasy rides and that can bring into your life all that diseases, please pray and be careful- your childhood image totally depicts you behaving childish instead of exercising Godly wisdom in this situation 1 Corinthians 13:11- When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man/woman, I put childish ways behind me.
So to be forewarned is to be forearmed. GOD be with you !

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm

ok r/ldy,, the out in the open part hav u felt violated publikly ,,not sexuly but someone embaress u deeply in front of others. D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 pm

hey richlady.. just wanted to say sometimes when having drms of sex..that is not of concent also to me reflects being "violated" prob like what Dream's was sayin scratching chin
doesnt always hve to be a literal sexual encounter.. someone going against ur wish's... etc..

pray about it..
some ques's to ask urself... have u been forced in2 situations u werent comfortable? like pushed into.. when u were a kid were u pushed around like bullied etc...

just something to ponder about... scratching chin God bless u

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:20 am

Thank you for the insights, I have been searching myself for any clues to the suggestions and have come up with a few things that I might have felt violeted in publicly. But what concerns me is Why I was told to plead the blood of Jesus in the first dream and then have that second dream shortly after my prayer?

Could the dreams and request to plead the blood of Jesus be saying something to me? The diseases that were mentioned are all related with sexual promiscuity. I've been married now nearly 20yrs and have no desire for extra marrital affair. That's why I am getting confused about the diseases being mentioned. Could this dream be about someone else? Is it warning me of some unfaithfulness in my marriage? I have many questions flying at me now.

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 am

hi richlady, b4 u start stressing out, bandaid God always wants us to turn to Him and ask for a revelation... when im like this , i spend a lot of time seeking the Lord in prayer to find an answer and he usually sends me othr drms to help me...Thats what He wants us to do...

bc u were unsure in the drm if the diseases was either a warning or was saying that u had it... it's imp to ask God for a confirmation. I always ask God for confirmation..

also, i dnt blve drm is literal.. to me it sounds like if u do smthing bad, that makes u uncomfortable the outcome is not healthy..
so God might be saying not to do this or that.. what the specifics r i thnk the Lord has to tell u...

please pray about it.

God bless u!!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:10 am

I will do thanks for the advice. I have been waiting on the Lord for an answer to this but thought maybe someone has had experience of a dream like that. thumbs

richdlady

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 am

you\\'re welcome! I do that also...

:lordhelpus:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm